Chp:-05

Unns:- mnv who is Maan to you? And how do you know him?
Mnv:-........
Unns:- mnv batao muje I need to know.
Mnv:- He is my real brother. We both are twins. Today in the morning he called me when I was waiting for you in your cabin. I was happy that I will see him after so many years but didn't knew he is a bastard.(in morning maan called mnv)

Unns was crying and was not stopping. Mnv was now scared that if she cries more then she will get ill. So without wasting time he pressed his lips on her and kissed her. Unns was shocked and didn't respond but mnv bit her lower lip and she responded.

After few mins they parted and unns hugged mnv tightly.
Mnv:- don't worry unns my parents know about us and Maan is going to NYC for a week and then he will come back. And in this week we will get married without letting Maan know about this.
Unns:- hmm
Mnv:- pls ab toh roo na band kar. Voh kal subhe ki flight se jaa raha hai and kal tu mere sath ghar chale gi and hum mere parents se baat kare ge .
Unns:- hmm
Mnv:- chal dinner order kare and let's watch the movie.
They had their dinner and watched movie while cuddling.

This is it for the chp. Hope you all liked it and vote & comment. I am sorry for writing short chp .
Next chp unnav wedding.