Chp:-09

Mnv soon reached home and opened the door with the spare key as he thought he would suprise unns. But when he opened the door mnv saw unns was lying on the floor and Someone was beating Maan very badly. He immediately understood the scenario and got angry. He immediately went to unns and kept her head in his laps and started to wake her and tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.
Mnv:- unns pls uth jaa😭
Unns:-.........
Mnv:- unns uth na plsss😭

Unns didn't reply. Then he took his phone and called ambulance and then called the police.

Sometime back when Maan was trying to force himself on unns and someone punched his.
Maan:- who the hell are you? And how did you come inside?
??:- I am unns cousin brother and for your kind information you left the door open and now I won't leave you.
Maan:- ohh really? Door is still open and if someone sees you beating me you will be in a big problem.
??:- okay I will close it.(he closed the door with his leg and started to beat Maan but while he was beating Maan without letting the person notice hit a curtain rod on unns head)
Unns:- Tanzu chod de😭 ( after saying this she fainted)
Tanzeel got more angry seeing unnati and he started to beat Maan and at that time mnv entered.

Then police came and took Maan and mnv and tanzu took unns to hospital.

Unns was getting checked by doctors and mnv was just crying. Soon doctor came out.

Mnv:- doctor unns theek hai na? Usse jyada lagi nai na? Doctor boliye na.
Doctor:-..........

This is it for the chp. Vote and comment. And pls let me know your reviews and this ff is gonna end soon. And Maybe this ff has a sad ending 😅.