Chp:-04

Both had questions to ask but were scared. Mnv was sad seeing unns in that condition and unns was scared of Maan. But mnv decided to ask her.
Mnv cupped her face and asked
Mnv:- unns kya hua hai tere past mei? Aaj tak nahi pucha aur aage puchta bhi nai but situation aisi hai ki puch na padh raha hai.
Unns:- Mnv jab mein college ke 1st year mei thi tab I meet Maan and we became friends and fell in love . After dating for almost 2 years. He changed completely he started drinking and was obsessed with my body and was dating more girls as well. I got to know about this and decided to break up but he was not ready and he started to torture me every day. Once I visited my friends in Delhi and they helped me to go NYC and updated me about Maan's whereabouts. After 3 years staying in NYC all by myself and alone. One day my one friend told me that Maan is leaving for NYC after 2 days and I decided to take the flight same day he was coming to NYC. We never meet or contacted. And now he is back.

After completing she broke down. Mnv hugged her tightly and creased her hairs to calm her. After sometime unns crying turned into sobs.

Unns:- mnv who is Maan to you? And how do you know him?
Mnv:-........

That's it for the chp. Hope you all liked it and vote and comment and let me know that you are liking it.