Chp:-08

Everything was going normal in unnav's life until one day. Mnv was in the office and mnv's mom and dad were out of town and unns had a day off , so unns was alone at home.
Unns was in the kitchen cooking her breakfast and bell rang. She went and open the door and saw it was Maan.
Maan:- oh hey love.
Unns:- just shutup.
Maan:- btw what are you doing here and that too in sari?
Unns:- I am here because I am daughter in law of the house.
Maan:- so finally you agreed to marry me.
Unns :- In your dreams mister. I am married to Mnv.
Maan:- wtf ! When did this happen?
Unns:- when you were in NYC.
Maan:- ok I don't have any problem that you are married and I will make you mine.
He came inside and started to force himself on unns. Unns was fighting back but after sometime the situation was not in her control. And suddenly someone punched Maan.

Meanwhile mnv was in the office . He was thinking to suprise unns as no one was present at home and he also knew that Maan was returning but maan told him that he will come at night (he lied). Mnv thought he will go home and take unns on brunch and from there to beach. So he left for home and soon he reached and what he saw made him angry.

This is it for the chp. Hope you all liked it. Vote and comment. Guess who punched Maan and What mnv saw that he got angry? Guess karo next chp tak.
For next chp target is 10 comments.