-2-

Rachel Prov.

Everything was going great, but when I walked into that class my heart dropped once I saw him. He was so handsome I could faint but I tried to hide my emotions, I was so happy I was in this class with Kori but I didn't even know the guys name and I just fell for him. 

(Time Skip)

"Brother's I'm home" I yell out, me and my brothers moved here 2 weeks ago from Europe. "Welcome back sister, how was your first day?" asked Jay, "It was ok" I reply still thinking about that boy, Jay noticed my blushing. "Did you meet someone?" he asked with curiosity, "Uh n-no" I say to get him of my tracks. 

"Ok, well then Imma head out, what are you going to go now?" He asked me, "I'm actually going to the club, I told Davina and the girls I would go with them" I reply. Davina is my brother James girlfriend.

"Alright but don't drink to much, you remember what happened last time", last time I got drunk I started dancing sexually around all my friends and started to make out with random people, "Yea I know I know, I got it" I say. "Fine, bye then" "Bye" then he walks out.

I got ready and I heard a honk from outside, I check and see my friends. "Come on Rae Rae, its time to have some fun" yelled Lilian. "Coming" I yelled back.

Damian Prov. 

Donna had the idea to go to the club, it was Friday night so no school. But I couldn't help but think about Raven, every time I saw her in the hallway I started blushing. Anyway everyone is waiting for me in the living room. 

Donna was wearing a crop top with ripped jeans, Jon had a white shirt and a brown leather jacket, Djin was wearing a flower long sleeve shirt and ripped jeans, and I was wearing a white shirt and a black leather jacket.

"Ok is everyone ready to go already" asked Donna, "Yess Donna we can finally go" Jon tells her.

We we got to the club there was a line until the back but there was some advantages to be Bruce Wayne son. We were able to get pass everyone and go in, it was loud and everyone was either dancing, drinking, or making out. 

Donna ran straight to the drinks while we went to find a seat, "Man looked at all these hotties" Jon tried to yell over the music. I looked at everyone in the room and I saw a very pleasant and surprising person who was dancing with a group of guys and girls.

"OMG is that Ms. Raven" said Donna as she put our drinks down, we all looked and she was dancing with other people, and looking good doing it.

Raven's Outfit

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy with school but I will post for one of my other stories today❤❤❤❤