-4-

Raven Prov.

I could not believe what I am witnessing right now, I was in a car, naked, on top of the guy I like.

I quickly got off him and started putting my clothes back on, but the noise made him wake up, and he had the same expression I did. He too started putting his clothes on quickly and then we just looked at each other.

"What happened last night??" I asked.

"I can't remember but I am soo sorry, I just" he didn't have an answer for me and neither did I.

"Ok, you know what, lets just forget any of this ever happened and go our separate ways" I say.

"Ok, s-sure" he hesitated to agree.

Damian Prov.

I woke up to Raven putting her clothes on and when I saw I was wearing nothing I quickly changed, but when she told me to forget anything that happened I didn't want too. But it was what she wanted so I agreed.

Through out the week I couldn't help but stare at her during class and in the hallways, and I keep getting flashes of what happened that night, I smiled at the thought but I don't know if she felt the same way.

And finally I had enough, I followed her in the hall, grabbed her hand, and went into the storage room.

"What the hell Damian?" she said with a serious face.

I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately, she tried pulling away but eventually she gave in and kissed back. After 2 minutes of making out we stopped to breath.

"We shouldn't be doing this Damian, your the student and I'm the teacher" she said.

"I don't care, I can't take it anymore, every time I see you I want to kiss you" she was speechless.

"I miss your ouch and I feel like a part of me is missing every time I don't see you" she still didn't say anything.

I was about to leave until she grabbed my collar and pushed her lips to mine, I held her waist tightly not wanting to let go. Then she pulled away and finally spoke.

"I feel the same way, I can't stand being away" she confessed.

Then the bell rang for lunch, "Meet me behind the school to talk more and figure something out" and with that she left.

(Time Skip)

Raven Prov.

When we got into my car without anyone looking and drove us into the woods were there was a secret waterfall.

"Ok, we can talk here" I told him.

"Ok well, why don't we start by getting to know each other if we're going to be seeing each other" He said.

"Alright, well what do you want to know?" I asked.

"How old are you?" he asked me a simple question.

"I'm 19 and a half years old, what about you?" I say.

"I just turned 19 two months ago, I guess our age doesn't matter since were close" he replied, I chuckle and nodded.

"Do you have any siblings?" I ask.

"I have about 7 older siblings and only a few live in Gotham, what about you?" he said.

"I have 6 older brothers, and we all live together in the same mansion, our parents live in Los Angeles with my uncles" I replied.

We kept asking each other questions and laughing until we started kissing again, we wanted each other so much we couldn't stand it anymore.

We went behind the waterfall and started.

(Ha, you thought, you all know what happens I don't need to describe what happens)

We were tired finally after 3 rounds and were ready to call it a day.

"Dami, how are we gonna hide this?" I ask him.

(Sigh) "Well, we could sneak around until I graduate and finish my degree, but until then we can stay lovers" he said.

"Ok, then lover" I said giggling.

"Raven just to make this perfectly clear to you, you belong to me know and I belong to you, got it" he said kissing my neck.

"Ok, I belong to you and only you" I said.

I hope you all like this chapter, the next one will be out soon hopefully, until then my loves❤❤😍😍😍

Teachers Assistantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें