-7-

Raven's Prov

I could not hold back the tears and left, I got into my car as quickly as I could and went to one of my lofts near the school. I didn't have to courage to show up at home, my brothers would question me.

Damien had told me Djinn would try something but it was to much to bear, what if Damien left me for her, she is younger and prettier.

I decided to take a dip in the hot tub at the top of the building, so I changed into a black swimsuit.

Raven's Swimsuit

Damien's Prov

Djinn's plan was worse than I thought, and I wanted to throw up after she kissed me and push her of the stage. Then I saw Raven run out and leave, I told her I loved her but she still left. I didn't feel like dealing with anyone right now, I'll just talk with her this weekend.

The next day

I looked up Ravens location and rove to where she was. I felt guilty after I decided not to go after her, so I bought flowers and her favorite chocolates.

I went up to a loft after I asked if she was here and i opened the door with the key they gave me. When I entered the loft I found a trail of clothes going up the stairs leading to the bedroom, I could not believe Raven would do this, and I wanted to confront her so I went up and took the cover of the ben to reveal two naked guys.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK, GET OUT" one of them yelled.

"OH I AM SOO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE." I said being freaked out.

"OH YEA WHO" the other guy asked.

"My girlfriend Raven" I answered.

"OHH, Raven, she is in the loft next door and let me and my boyfriend sleep here" commented the blond.

"OHHH, ok thanks and sorry about the intrusion" I said to them and feeling sorry I doubted Raven.

I walk into the loft next door to see Raven sleeping on the couch with a swimsuit on. I found her attractive in it but I needed to make things right before I did anything else.

I shake her awake " Beloved wake up" I say softly, her eyes flutter open still looking sleepy.

"Dami, what are you doing here how did you know where to find me?" she asked sitting up.

"I found your location on my phone, but how are you doing?" I asked worried for her feelings.

"I'm not going to lie to you, I feel upset" she said.

"I'm so sorry about what happened last night, I had no idea Djinn was going to do that, I promise I only love you" I declared.

Her eyes had hope in them and I almost forgot she had a swimsuit on, so I picked her up and took her to the bed and started kissing her. 

(make up this scene in your minds 😏)

Later

After 5 round they fell tied on the bed, "Dami, what if I quit my job?" Raven asked.

"Beloved, I can't ask you to do that, I don't want to ruin your life" replied Damien

"But I want to, I want to be with you so everyone can see that I love you" she declared

"My love, I want that to, but why not wait a while, we only have two months until I graduate and kind of like the private time I get with you" he said

"Hmm, fine, but only if you promise to do a few things for me so I don't feel alone" she said.

"Ok what?"

Raven whispered into his ear and his eyes widened, he rolled them over kissing her again while she was giggling.

To be continued........

New chapter guy, until the next one my loved❤️❤️