-6-

Narrators Prov.  

When the gang arrived, they went around making conversation with other people while Djinn was putting her plan in motion. A few minutes later Raven arrived in a limousine accompanied by her best friend Cain.

Cain was also an assistant but didn't come to school every day. Everyone looked at them in awe and the entire school knew they used to date then became friends and Damian was tired of hearing it, so he went inside the building. 

While Raven was looking around for him Djinn was trying to comfort him, but her presence only made it worse. 

When raven found him with Djinn, she texted him to meet in Kori's classroom. " Well hello Ms. Roth, what did you need from me?" asked Damian.

"Damian, are you ok, I saw you upset and couldn't stop but worry about you." asked Raven

"Of course, I'm fine I don't know what you are talking about" replied Damian

"Well first off, you called me Ms. and you were with Djinn" she pointed out

"Well maybe because I want to be around someone who looks like an actually teenager" he said harshly.

"Damian where is this coming from?" she asked.

"Why don't you go back to your boyfriend who ca-" Raven interrupted him with a long passionate kiss.

"Damian, Cain and I are just friends, I don't care what people say but I love YOU" she told him.

"I'm so sorry beloved, I don't know what came over me", he apologized.

"It's ok, let's just go back to the party and we can go to the loft afterward" she said with a gentle smile.

After they almost got caught in the parking lot again, they decided to get their own secret place in the city that no one knew about.

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE ITS TIME TO ANNOUNCE PROM KING AND QUEEN," said the DJ over the mic. The principal (Mr. Weatherbee) and counselor (Mrs. Honey) went on stage with the crowns and envelopes.

Mrs. Honey opened the envelope and announced, " This year's prom queen is .. DJINN!", she said with enthusiasm.

She went up with a huge smile on her face while excepting her crown, and next Mr. Weatherbee went up to announce the king. " And this year's prom king is .. DAMIAN WAYNE!" he said with the same tone as Mrs. Honey.

Damian looked so confused, because he knew for sure he would never participate in something like this. Raven was looking at him from across the room as he was being dragged onto the stage. Mr. Weatherbee placed the crown on his head, and out of nowhere Djinn pulled him for a kiss and announced that they were dating.

Suddenly Raven's hear broke, she thought that would explain why she hasn't seen him as much as before. She couldn't think straight and ran straight out of the gym.

Damian saw her and couldn't do anything because everyone was surrounding him and Djinn. But he was going to make sure that she pays for what she just did.

To be continued .........

Sorry for the short update, its been a hard couple of weeks but hopefully I'll be able to catch up during the summer. Until next time my loves.❤❤