-3-

Raven Prov.

Me, Davina, Lilian, Cain, and Ryan were all dancing on the dance floor and to be honest I felt a bit tipsy. But then my eye caught some emerald ones, that boy from Kori's class and his friends were staring at me and my friends.

I panicked and said we should go sit down, we all drank a lot so we all agreed, we went back to the VIP area.

They wouldn't stop staring , "Wow rae rae looks like someone can't take their eye's off you" said Lilian.

"Whatever I came here to have fun not flirt with kids" I said with confidence, "Ok girl" said Davina, she was already shaken up so she was talking weird.

Damian Prov.

She looked so HOT dancing, I just wondered if she has a boyfriend. "Wow we got a ready HOT teacher guys, we should be lucky" said Jon.

"Jon if you don't shut up I'm breaking up with you" Said Donna.

"She's not so Hot" said Djin.

She was glaring at her and Raven didn't even notice us. Then Djin stood and can to me "Come on Damian lets go dance".

"I don't want to Djin" I told her.

She made a pouting face then Donna said "Come on both of you, lets have some fun and I'll give you a treat later jonny-poo" I already knew what that meant and Jon quickly said yes.

"Come on Dami, Plssss" Djin just wouldn't stop so I finally said yes.

The next song was a slow dance and Djin put her arms around my neck, and I put mine around her waist. But I couldn't stop looking at Raven, she was looking around the room and her eye's landed on me then she smiled and went into the hallway.

"Djin, I'll be right back, I need to go to the restroom" I  told her, she nodded and I went after Raven.

She was near a window leaning against a wall, "It's a beautiful view, right?" she said.

"So far I like what I see" I say staring at her.

I walk towards her and she does the same, our faces were inches away, she grabbed my hands and put them to her waist and to her arms around my neck. We leaned until our lips met, she tasted like vanilla in the spring.

And I couldn't take it slow anymore, I needed her. So I pulled away and took her outside, then I put her in my car and drove off.

I drove us to an alley were no one would see us and then got started.

(OK, you all know what happens, I'm not the one to describe this stuff)

Raven Prov.

I opened my eye's to see a very strange face and one I liked.

To be continued......

I hope you all like this chapter, and soon it will lead to a secret romance.😍😍🥰🥰