Not an update

Hey guys this is your author-nim. I have a question do you guys want Wei Ying to be with Lan Zhan in the end as a couple or to just be friends like an one sided relationship? Cause I was thinking about all of your ideas and it's all super awesome. I was thinking about changing the name of this book. Please type down your suggestions for the new title of the book. I love reading them all and it gave me motivation to continue writing. To be honest I dont see Wei Ying getting together with Lan Zhan at the moment.

I would also like to announce some ideas on my new book and would like to see what you guys like to read about. 😍😍💖

First: Mdzs x Fairy Tail : When Wei Wuxian supposedly died in the first siege he happens to be transported to another dimension in Magnolia where he meets Natsu, Happy, the rest of the gang joins Fairy Tail 13 years later but soon fell into a comma as his spirit was brought back to Mdzs then after Guanyin Temple he disappeared as his soul returned to his original body in Magnolia. How he would get back to his own dimension.

Second: Mdzs Emperor Wei: what happens beofre the indoctrination at Qishan Wen the emperor of the country went to Yunmeng Jiang lotus pier to see and talk to Wei Wuxian as he discovers his lineage, hidden family secrets, background. His life has now completely change as he learns how to rule a kingdom, deal with corript officials and relatives at the same time deal with the rise of Qishan Wen as they try to rule over the cultivaitng world or maybe take over the kingdom.

These are just some ideas of mine in writing a new book😍😍 please help choose which one should my next book will be about. Don't worry I will still work on this book.