Chapter 37

Wei Wuxian was pondering and looking at the ceiling thinking of the pros and cons as he didn't gave any kind of response or was even listening to the last few parts of the meeting. Now that the Gusu Lan Sect have stepped foot in Yuandao there is a high possibility that more sects will go there and demand stuff coming from the Fenghuang Sect. Then there's also the safety of A Ning, Qingjie and each of their respective families. He really doesn't want them to interact with the cultivating world but then again who is he to judge, especially the younger generation who are burdened and suffering the consequences made by the older generation.  

He also thought about the all of the punches, kicks, whips, insults, pain and torture he received from those cruel bastards. The betrayal he received from the man whom he trusted the most in his whole entire three lifetimes...he told himself that he wants nothing to do with them and whatever happens to them doesn't concern him at all. The memory of watching Lan Wangji being engaged to someone else and witnessing everyone congratulate the couple replayed in his mind...the final words and the memory of the prestige and esteemed Lan Wangji told  him before casting him out also replays on his mind like a reminder of their relationship made him shut his eyes and grip his fist tightly. He can never forget the looks on their disgusting faces enjoying to watch him suffer again and again...those d..do..dogs that have always haunt his nightmares.

'I can't believe that I had feelings for a vile, treacherous, shameless, retarted person like you!! You and I have no connections to each other. I never want to see that ridiculous face of yours ever again. If I ever see you again I would kill you and show no mercy. Be gone from my sight you lowly classed demonic cultivator!!!!' Lan Zhan angrily shouted at the top of his lungs towards Wei Ying before quickly turning his back on him by walking straightforwardly back to his brother and uncle.

Wei Wuxian then opened his eyes to see that everyone was looking at him with worried gazes. He blinked his eyes once and let out a deep breath for he had come to his conclusion.

"I-" Wei Wuxian was interrupted from continuing his answer as there was a blinking bright light on Xiao Xingchen's necklace.

"San shi xiong??" Gongsun Yingjie looked at Xiao Xingchen who pulled out his necklace to answer the call revealing Xie Lian and Hua Cheng sitting in their respected thrones while  Hua Jian Yu was standing and 花 秋 (Huā Qiū - Hua Qiu) sitting in Hua Cheng's lap, playing with his fingers. Aside from them majority of the major and minor 神官, (Shénguān - Heavenly officials/gods) raging from different categories of 武神 (Wǔshén - martial gods), 民间神 (Mínjiān shén - civil gods), 医神 (Yī shén - medic gods), and 元素大师 (Yuánsù dàshī - elemental masters) who are part of the 天庭, (Tiāntíng - Heavenly Court).

"Greetings Heavenly Officials" Everyone in the room minus Wei Ying rose from their seats and bowed down on the ground to greet and address the immortals.

"Rise, there's no need to have big formalities and the moment" Xie Lian told them with a gentle smile on his face.

"We greet and pay respect to all of our elders in the room" The Hua kids greeted them with a formal respectful salute.

"Xiao Hong, where are you now???" Hua Cheng demanded Wei Ying to answer his question  "Are you in Diqiu, Ghost City, Shamo Town, Passionless Valley or Beimian? Do you know that I received a reports about you using some of kind of business like dragging a random man away from the treats-"

'I'm in Mingzhu Gong with my Waipo and some of the royal members of the Mermaid Clan" Wei Wuxian casually answered cutting Hua Cheng from continuing.

"Wei Wuxian...with the youngest princess of the mermaids Duan Roulan...hmmm???" 明光将军, Míng Guāng Jiāngjūn – General Ming Guang mostly known as (裴茗, Péi Míng - Pei Ming) the martial god of the north titled his head in thought of the two becoming a couple. "They might be a good couple since the princess is delicate, kind, soft-hearted.."