Chapter 34

"Sizhui and Jingyi" Lan Wangji called out their names which was no surprise to the Lan Disciples since Sizhui is the current head disciple and sect heir. While Jingyi is in charge or the head of punishments. They are also nicknamed or called the future twin jades of Gusu Lan Sect.

'This was totally expected of them to choose the top two disciples,' Song Peizhi telepathically communicated to his brother. The Hua brothers also expected that these two young men will be chosen to fight.

'We'll see how this ends' Song Minsheng responded while nodding at the men who laid down their swords from the two chosen lan disciples and threw their swords back to them.

Sizhui and Jingyi caught their swords and inspected them hoping that it was not a fake but really theirs. Once they confirmed that it's not fakes, they held their swords tightly not wanting to be separated from their swords ever again.

The rest of the disciples and the Fenghuang Sect disciples moved away from the center to make space for the match to happen. Sizhui and Jingyi walked towards Hanguang Jun whose face remained neutral and stoic.

"Hanguang Jun" They both addressed him

"Don't underestimate your opponents" He advised them to which Sizhui and Jingyi nodded their heads in reply before walking towards the center of the area.

"Come on and bring out our opponents. We're not scared and ready to face them" Jingyi shouted to them feeling  pumped out and brave.

"I'm glad you asked," Song Minsheng remarked with his dark deep voice as he and Song Peizhi walked towards them in slow motion as Jingyi and Sizhui drew out their swords.

Song Peizhi smirked at them while eyeing at their swords before he and his brother brought out their necklaces revealing the sun and moon pendants as it glowed with a small sparkling bright light. As they held their pendants two swords appeared out of thin air and landed gracefully on each of the twins' hands.

This shocked everyone including Lan Wangji whose face remained emotionless but his eyes widened for he had never seen a sword that appeared out of nowhere but a necklace?? That's something you don't see everyday let alone someone could create something like that. 

"Swords that represents day and night...sun and moon" Sizhui muttered to himself as he realized who they were fighting against after witnessing their swords and pendants "...The Wandering Sun and Moon"

"Those two are the Wandering Sun and Moon???" Jingyi's eyes widened and screamed out of pure shock before looking at the two boys carrying their swords then looking back at Sizhui then looking back at the two boys.

This made all of the Lan Disciples gasp out loud or stare at the two for most of them have heard about the rumors and gossip about The Wandering Sun and Moon. A pair of twins who walked around the country helping people regardless of age, gender, rank and social status, no one knows exactly their names or what they even look like but most of the rumors say that they are a pair of twin brothers who can easily rival to the twin jades of Gusu Lan Sect.

"Ahh..it seems our reputation is even known amongst the cultivating sects" Song Peizhi commented while casually swinging his sword "Time we introduce ourselves to these 'esteemed' cultivators"

Song Minsheng rolled his eyes in annoyance as Song Peizhi introduced themselves to them with a smirk on his face "I'm the Sun while he's the moon"

Soon they both drew out their swords revealing the designs and uniqueness of their swords.

The disciples were shocked and amazed to see the designs of the two swords..one was almost similar to those swords belonging in the Jin Sect but it was pure white with the gold on the point and edge of the sword shining as bright as the sun with a hazelnut brown grip. While the other sword was as dark as the night sky with shades of blue at the point and edge of the sword. It looked like it was a dark and frosted night.