Chapter 2✌️

Trevor

I drive in into my mansion seeing the white Benz parked outside. That made me smile

"Finally Trish... finally"

Trisha was back from her numerous travel for numerous fashion weeks or whatever she calls it.

I get down walking straight into the Mansion. I could never get over my Mansion, sometimes I still find my self standing and just looking at how beautiful a house can be.

 I could never get over my Mansion, sometimes I still find my self standing and just looking at how beautiful a house can be

I walk in seeing Diana going to and fro.

" She really is home"

Diana spots me and and smiles, getting close she pulled my cheeks and took my brief case.

" You always look tired while coming back from work"

" Well it's work...so I have to work right?"

I pull her into a short hug 

" I see we have a guest"

I wispered into her ears

"Hmm umm...back with bangers"

That got me laughing.

Diana used to be my nanny while growing up, she was closer to a mom...my mum had all the time in the world for me but Diana stuck around and I got used to her, she never wanted to leave me alone, so she moved everywere I moved even until now.

Walking into my room, I could hear Trisha giving orders over the phone.

I guessed right

On getting to the room,she was done with the call.

"And look who we have here, if it isn't our run away princess"

" Good evening to you too, and more like business trip run away princess"

She get right in front of me and kiss me shortly before spanking me hard on the shoulder

" Is that the proper way to welcome your wife that you have not seen for 4 weeks?"

" You didn't tell me you were coming, I would have come pick you up my self, you know i'm never too busy for you hmm?"

Holding her by the waist, I draw her close to me. I really have missed her 

" Well, it was supposed to be a surprise, telling you would have ruined it"

" Well I am surprised_ I missed you"

" Aww me to babe, but don't worry, i'm going to be staying for a while"

She leaves me to continue unpacking while I took off my shoes and other things

" Shoot! Diana would have left, I wanted her to make dinner before she leaves, im sure you are hungry" Trish says, now done with what she is doing.

"It's fine, I'll make dinner"

She smiles gratefully and comes to hug me.

" How you never complain about my lack of ability to do random things makes me wonder if I really deserve you Trev_ I love you"

"You are my Queen, you shouldn't be getting your hands dirty"

Trisha could be a boss at anything she does but she suck as a homemaker, she can literally make something out of nothing but can't fry eggs to save her life but I never really complain, maybe because I don't see the use, like we have maids for that and I understand she is a career woman and I will support always.

"I love you"

I did love her…right?

                *****

I eventually made dinner and we are eating.

" Do you remember Chloe? My high school friend, you do hmm?"

Trish say not looking up from her meal

" Well yeah I know her I guess, what about her?",

" Nothing really, she just invited me for her baby shower" 

I knew this wasn't heading somewhere good, we have avoided any conversation leading to a baby for 3 years now and we have been doing fine and now she brings this up and I don't know were this is leading but I don't like it.

"Oh ok...good for her,  I didn't know she was married"

" She is Trev, you attended her wedding"

And then came the awkward silence, the air became tensed 

The only thing you could hear were the "click"  the cutlery made when it came in contact with the plate

" Do you still wish to have your own kids? Like does it ever cross your mind and then it gets you thinking or something?"

I would be lying if I say it never crossed my mind, of course every married couple would want kids but I try not to think to much on it since I know it's impossible to have kids of our own 

" Maybe sometimes, but what is the point babe, you know it is not possible, you took out your womb"

" You make it sound like I did it purposely Trevor, I didn't have a choice and you know it"

" I didn't mean it that way Trish, but you know it is not possi-"

" Surrogacy"

" What?"

" Surrogacy Trev, the doctor said there is a 75% chance of the baby making it to 8 months if it grew in a womb right? We could try that"

" What if it doesn't work, and you know I  am not a fan of someone else carrying my child, I don't feel comfortable with it"

" What about me Trev, I want a child of my own. It's been 3 years"