CHAPTER 11

KAAVIA

It's been two months since the last event at the hospital were I had the embryo put inside me.

After the little giddy moment with Mr Trevor and Mrs Trisha about their child being in me, Doc announced to us that we could not be to sure if the embryos would survive and we had to wait a while before we could find out.

That just brought tension, the couples were nervous and I was afraid…if this doesn't work then no surgery for Starr.

I spent the rest of the week praying to God to make it work, well two weeks down the line, doc confirmed it successful.

I was beyond joyous, both for me and the couples because they did deserve it.

After it was announced successful, 50,000 dollars was sent to me as promised and I immediately wired it to the hospital to start the surgery.

Well I'm walking into the hospital right now with a big teddy bear, balloons and cherry right behind me holding freshly baked brownies, Starr's favorite because today is the day my sister gets discharged after a successful surgery.
Happy doesn't even cut what I feel right now, she was finally okay. She spent the early years of her life in and out of the hospital and at age 16 was bedridden but now she has her life back and can go back to school and grow up like a normal teenage girl.

" Finally…I almost thought I was going to spend another night in this God forsaken hospital"

Immediately we got in Starr was already ranting, something I missed so much about her, her lively chatty attitude.

She immediately came to hug us

" Are those brownies, oh my goodness finally real food and not sour fruits and pudding" she was already a talking mess rapping about how they fed her foods for dogs all in the name of being sick as she stuffed her mouth with brownies.

I was already a laughing mess with everything she was saying and the facial expressions were just out of this world.
I missed this part of Starr and I was happy she was back.
From laughing I immediately started crying…what the hell is wrong with me, it must be the hormones right? Speaking of hormones I hadn't even told Starr I was pregnant.

"Hey big sis are you okay, why the sudden change of mood?"
I turned to look at Starr who was already looking worried, even cherry had to look at me to ask the same question
"It's nothing I'm just overwhelmed at the fact that you are fine now and you are talking, eating and active, I've missed you, having you around, I had to deal with cherry alone without you"

"Uh excuse me I had to deal with your ass and not the other way around"

"Language cherry Starr is here"

"Well your both asses missed me alot because well I'm a spec and y'all can't do without me"

Start said whipping an imaginary hair

"Language young lady"
"Oh please, even my teacher in school calls us asses, now can we get the hell out of this hell hole, I can't stand the white walls"

How old is this girl again?

…….

I can't even tell who likes food more in Starr and cherry, they both could eat a trailer filled with burgers without a pause like now they were having burgers well enough to feed a nation, just them both and in not even capping.

" Can you guys take it easy, you look a mess"
They didn't even spare me a glance, they kept eating like they were going to win a lottery after this.

I couldn't even eat burgers, the smell just because insanely unpleasant to me, which is strange because I loved grampa Greg's burgers since I was a child, well these past two months I've been experiencing morning sicknesses and it has been excruciating, I would be craving all afternoon, stuffing my mouth full all night then throw up every single thing the next morning and it has been going in circles like that.
Speaking of pregnancy, I still haven't told Starr that I was carrying a child, I really don't know how she would react to this but I had to.