CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

KAAVIA

"I will be expecting him, Thank you T"
Boredom is an understatement for what I feel and have been feeling for the past one week now, i have never been this alone.
Mrs Trish has been pouring herself into work lately, the Paris Fashion show is coming up very soon and our models would be on the runway showcasing our styles so i understand that she is really busy.
Trevor also has been buried in work, he comes home very late and tired and still leaves very early. We don't even have our terrace time frequently anymore.
Cherry has also been seeing someone, and has little or no time for me! Not like I'm jealous or something… yes! Yes I'm jealous but at least she is seeing someone, we both have not been with anyone in years so I'm happy for her.
Starr got double promoted back to her actual class but on trial so she has to keep that good grade, she has been studying like her life depends on it.
She finally made her statement.

So the only person I could think of is Tina, i called and she said I could come over.
She is even sending a chauffeur to pick me up.

It didn't even take me long to get ready, i just wanted to leave the house so bad.
I threw on some long Louis Vuitton fitted  dress that trev got me. 
Did a light make up and packed up my kinky hair in a bun leaving to strands to lazily play around at the front.
Spray my Burberry perfume, Louis Vuitton glasses and flats.
Feeling proud of my outfit, i step out.
Crazy how i have all these nice clothes now thanks to Trev. I miss him so much.
I don't even know if that's right or not but i really didn't care, i blame it on my hormones though.

Fortunately, the chauffeur was waiting outside already.

"Good afternoon sir, I'm–"
"Madam Kaavia?, Nice to meet you, Mrs Tina awaits you"
Okayyy formality.
He opens the back seat door and did a little bow.
Two seconds, for two seconds i thought i was Cinderella.
The drive was really quiet, i tried to be nice and start up a conversation but bro wouldn't even bend, he is quite the professional one.
We finally drove into a really nice mansion, almost as big as Trev's and very beautiful too.
I was still in awe when there was a slight knock on the door.
I zoned out , the door opened and the chauffeur guy smiled and did a little bow.
Oh so he smiles?
I did a little smile as i dropped down from the Rover.
"VEE!!!!!"
"TEE!!!!"
I have never been this excited to see someone in weeks. I literarily threw my self on her
" Thank you for seeing me T, i would have lost my mind if i stayed another minute"
" Anytime girl, you know i gat you, let's go in, it's just us girl, my man is in another continent and sincere's in school"
We walk into the house and it was so beautiful, i wanted to eat the house, now that's one crazy craving.

"How's the baby doing in there?" She ask leading us in ro the kitchen
"Coffee?"
"Ice cream please, and the baby just like me has been bored. She doesn't even kick anymore"

"She?"

I don't even know why I keep calling her a she, even Trev calls her she too. I don't even know if it's okay to tell her that in the comfort of her brothers bossom we selected almost 20 girl name for the baby already. Or how he would rub my tummy in circles saying it gives him clues for baby names. Or maybe how we jokingly combined our names to form more baby names.

" It just happens, i call her a she, Trev says maybe it's my instincts since she is in me"

"Hmm. How do you cope though? With Trisha, carrying her baby and all, i know Trisha can be unnecessarily extra"

" Actually she is never around this days, so I don't see more of her and i low-key am happy because I've worked with her long and the only time i have a break from her indecisiveness and yelling is her 7-9 break"

"What's that? 7-9?"

"Well, When ever i write down her activities for the day, 7-9 is always her free time where I don't get to follow her, she said it's her meditation break, at 9:30 she comes back we close up and leave by 10"