CHAPTER 14

Hi babies, im backkkk, so I decided to show y'all what our baby Starr actually looks like

Ain't she beautiful 😩😩😩😩

Ok we are in chapter 14 and things are getting serious right now y'all
Please vote this chapter and write your comment, I wanna hear themmm😩😩

Enjoy

CHAPTER 14

KAAVIA

" I totally whooped your ass Trev, just admit"

"Oh please, I made you win"

" You wish"

It's been two days since I moved into the king's mansion and it has been a rollercoaster of fun and morning sicknesses.

Mrs Trish was on another business trip, so it's just Trev with us.

I have never seen Starr this lively and charged up since our parents died. when she is with Trevor, she automatically becomes a different person , like he brings out the best in her or something of that sort.

They just finished the fourth round of playing basketball and it's just 12pm noon.

And now they are arguing about the game, and just like it has been going on for 6 hours, they would argue about who won then challenge another match.

"Ok, y'all forgotten I'm here also yeah, I've been here all alone by my self and y'all playing that game since morning. I wasted Time making breakfast but it's noon now and you haven't even touched the food"

" Tell your baby mama to stop whining "

Ever since Trev started this baby mama thing, even Starr started calling me baby mama, he even went as far as saving my name as baby mama on his phone.

I low-key like it when he calls me that but of course I'm not going to tell them that .

" Call me that one more time …"

They look at each other and then looked at me …

"Baby mama" they chorus 

This people would definitely be the last of me.

" Hey Missy, aren't you supposed to be packing your bags and planning your exit from this house?"

" Are you chasing me away Kay Kay?"

" Go pack your bags "

"You would regret chasing me away Kay, you will REGRET THISSS"

This  girl is so dramatic Jesus, Trev was a laughing mess already and I'm here trying to even comprehend this girl, trying to understand how she can shout this loud, trying to decipher how we happen to be related, how old is this girl again?