CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

KAAVIA

After that life sucking section at the hospital, Mr Kings took us out for lunch.

It was a very awkward lunch as everyone was quiet, even I didn't know what to say so I just kept eating.

The next thing I knew, Mrs Trisha tossed a file my way 

" That's the documents you could sleep on it but the dead line is tomorrow morning"

" Can you take it easy on her now Trish, she is just getting used to all of these "

I picked up the file and smiled 

"It's fine , I'll get back to you tomorrow ma "

Then I stood up to leave 

****

" I told you She has an attitude"

" She is not just in a right head space, it's a lot on her"

I got home and filled Cher on everything that happened from the office right to the restaurant

She wasn't really taking it nicely

" Oh and it's not a lot on you that would carry the child yeah?"

" It's fine cher, look at the documents, it says my total pay is 80 thousand dollars and I get the first 50 thousand immediately I have the child in me babee we could finally go on with the surgery"

" But what about the part were you would have to live with them when you are 4 months pregnant, what would happen to me and Starr then "

She said pouting like a 2 years old 

" Well I adjusted it and said I could visit during weekends"

" Still not good enough"

" Stop being a child Cher"

" I'm going over to their place to submit the adjusted file "

*****

2 weeks later

TREVOR

It's been 2 weeks since the session at the hospital.

And today is the day Kaavia gets to carry my baby.

I have to admit she really isn't that bad, we got to talk some days in between these 2 weeks and she seems to be an amazing person and she is doing this from her heart and I can only be greatful.

The day after the hospital session, she came over to return the readjusted file.

I read the agreement and I must say they were really absurd, with almost everything favoring us but Kaavia didn't change them, she only requested to visit her family on weekends.

The next week we had a womb scan at the hospital and today my baby goes into her belly.

We are at the hospital now, myself and Trish are waiting for the procedures or whatever it's called to be done so we can go see Kaavia.

"Why are they taking forever" Trish said for the millionth time today looking annoyed for some reason I don't understand.

" Babe calm down I guess it takes time, let's take it easy" 

" Mr and Mrs Kings, Doc would see you now"

The petite nurse said before turning to leave

" Well about time" Trish said standing up with a scowl.