Chapter 6

Trevor

" Your mummy is a bully you know? Let's have some uncle niece fun hmm"

And there was a knock, then another and another

" Who is that weirdo?"

Carrying sincere up, I walk to the door to see who was knocking.

I opened just to see that Trish weird assistant, the last time I saw her was a very awkward meeting and I didn't think I would get to meet her again until Trish called to say she was coming over to swap some documents.

"Good afternoon Mr kings, my name is-"

I cut her off immediately, I already knew who she was

"Kaavia, Trish told me you were coming, come in"

We Walked into the house silently.

I rather not go into the room with her, don't want to relive another awkward moment.

So I dropped Sincere to go get the file.

" I'll be back sincere"

I went upstairs to retrieve the file.

" Now were did she put that file"

I was checking all the normal places she keeps random files when I heard Sincere laughing so loud and screaming "weeeeeee"

I have been trying so hard to make her laugh but I only end up with a chuckle from her side and now she is laughing with a total stranger.

I finally got the file and headed down stairs to see Kaavia put Sincere down and boy was she a laughing mess.

I just had to smile.

I handed the file to her and collected the other one

"Thanks for keeping her company, you are really good with kids, I don't think I have made her laugh that much since she got here"

" It's nothing sir, she is so cute and easy to love'

"I'll be on my way now sir"

"Won't you wave to her sincere?" I say tickling her lightly

"Byee" she finally said wiggling her hand.

****

Diana and Tina finally came home and sincere had to go.

According to Tina, her boys already told her that Trish is few minutes away and she can't stand to see her,so she left immediately with Sincere.

When they left, i felt a pang in my chest, this always happens when Sincere comes and always have to leave,it just reminds me of the fact that I can't have my own child, I lost that chance once and now forever.

Not long after, I heard Trish's car pull up and not long she was in the room pulling her shoes and throwing it every where.

"Hey baby, how was you doing" she sang excitedly coming to hug me before placing a light kiss on my lips.

"Someone's excited?" I say raising my brows

She normally comes home tired and now she is so energetic giggling like a child.

"Yes I am Trev, I went to the hospital"

Wait what?

"Baby are you okay, why did you go to the hospital"

I say checking if she was complete.

"Nothing happened to me silly, I went to see Doc, about the surrogacy case and it's all positive, he said I still got a 75 percent chance of my eggs growing in a womb. We could still have our baby Trev"

" I thought we had gone passed this Trish, there is still a 25 percent chance of it failing, are you not going to think of that , plus I don't want any random person carrying my child"

" Trev please, I've got this, I got it all planned out, every thing is set all we need now is a surrogate that we know and trust and is healthy enough to carry our baby, I haven't figured that out on yet"

" You didn't even carry me along with the plan"

" Well that's because you didn't agreed to it in the first place Trev"

She said looking sad.

I could see the excitement in her as she talks about the baby, I really want her to be happy but if it fails it would hurt her more than the first time and I can't afford that.

But if this makes her happy then I can't say no.

I already promised to always make her happy no matter the cost

"Fine, we could try the surrogacy, I'll support you but always carry me along okay, I want to be part of every process"

" Yeyyy baby thank you so much, I love you. I can't wait to start the process, all I need now is a surrogate that I know and trust"

" Don't think about it to much, you will figure it out"

I say dragging her to the bed and placing kisses on her neck

And she sighed enjoying the feeling

" I'm really tired, I should take tomorrow off, what do you think? Should we both take tomorrow off hmm?"

" Sure, you could call that assistant of yours and tell her to handle things... speaking of her, she is really good with kids, you had to see her with Sincere today"

Immediately Trish jumped up scaring me, looking at me with a smile on her face

" Kaavia, that's it baby you're so smart"

" What did I say this time Trish"

" Kaavia is going to be our surrogate"

Kaavia

After the encounter with Mr kings, I went back to the office to drop the file but Mrs kings was busy with a visitor and before long she Left and I didn't have the chance to talk to her about the loan.

Feeling dejected, I made my way to my apartment I share with Cherry.

Turning the knob, the door opened showing that Cherry was home.

Just like I thought, Cherry was home stuffing her mouth with Chinese pasta like it was her last meal.

" Sometimes I wonder who you love More, me or food?"

Turning to me, she smiled dropping the food.

" Why would you even ask that, of course it's the food"

I chuckled dropping my bag and taking off my shoes.

" How was work today, and oh did you talk to your boss about the loan?"

I didn't want her getting worried about all this so I tried to change the subject quickly.

" So you didn't even get me dinner, and I'm supposed to be your best friend?"

"Ofcourse I got you dinner plus you haven't answered my question"

Nothing gets pass this girl really.

"She was sort of busy Cherry plus she thought I wanted to ask about my salary"

"Oh, you should just keep trying okay, I'm also trying to work things out on my side, you are not alone Vee I gat you"

That alone made me happy, the knowing that I am not alone and I got someone who will Always be on my side.

That brought tears to my eyes, Cherry is really the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm so happy I met her

"Hey don't start crying now, you want me to cry too"

She said faking a teary face, I just had to laugh at my weird best friend.

"I'm happy to have you"

Cherry, my very own.