Chapter 6 - Terms and Conditions may apply.

"I will..." What would I do? Tell- no, the point is that I can't tell my father about this. "Ruin you." I decided.

"How?" Damn.

"I can't tell you, because then you'd stop it before it began."

"Fine. And Draco?" The nail-against-a-board sound was about to deafen me.

"Yes?" I tried not to let the impatience trickle into my voice, like it was trying to do so desperately.

"Start by doing my homework. I have charms and herbology due in tomorrow, transfiguration the following day, along with DADA. In fact, I've got everything the same as you."

Internally I groaned - homework was probably worse than what my father would have in store for me. She simply smiled a sickly-sweet smile that made me want to slam the door in her ugly pug-face.

"But it's the start of term and we've only had that transfiguration homework... Which we just did."

"Oops, did I not say? It's the holiday homework. We were on holiday in Italy, and I just wasn't in the zone."

I looked at her. "Seriously?"

"Have fun." Was her reply. With that, she wiggled her fingers in fairwell, giggled, and ran down the stairs.

I sighed, explained what was happening to Elppa, and tried to think of a way out of it. El told me she wasn't worth it, and my dad would end up finding out anyway, so to let her go. But I couldn't.

A/N: From now on, it'll be short chapters (like really short), but I'll write/upload then more frequently.