Chapter 8 - A letter to the Manor

A week and a half blew past like the wind.

It was becoming unbearable now - Park- Pansy had confiscated Elppa. Like, really? Who does that? An evil- thing. That's what.

In fact, kind of like a Puffskien. Innocent on the inside, but rotten to the core under the skin. Except she wasn't even innocent on the outside!

She was just Parkinson. A vile creature, loathed by pretty much all.

I ended up writing the letter to my mother and sending it off.

Dear mother,
How are you? How is father? Well, I hope.

I know I haven't written, but the beginning of term is often one of the busiest parts. Please don't let father see this. Why?

I'm embarrassed. I shouldn't be, but I am. I've... Met a girl. And I like her. Except this is more than just a schoolboy crush... I like her a lot. A lot of a lot. So much, I could never let anything happen to her.

Except she's not a Pureblood. Nor a Mudblood, don't worry, but she... Father would go mad. Ballistic. I'd even bet my broomstick that I'd be disowned.

Because Elppa... Elppa is my love. And she has not a surname.

For she is an apple.

No, don't scrunch this up, or sigh like I know you will, let me explain. She's the most beautiful creation I've ever seen. Her skin is the most exquisite green, her eyes glittering emeralds. There's not a gram of imperfection.

I beg of you mother, to try and soften father up. For you to understand this. Pansy Parkinson has found out. She has blackmailed me, and unless I do precisely as she says, she will tell father directly. I feel like I should be the one to tell him though. It's a matter of how.

Help me mother, guide me, please.
Hugs and butterfly kisses, your Draco xoxo

I folded up the letter and marked clearly that it should be for my mother. Then, I sent it off.

Now all I could do was wait and see.