Chapter 4 - The truth prevails

*DRACO'S POV*

"I'm sorry. I am so... I didn't mean it... it was to get her off the case... please don't cry... it's you that I love. I don't love her! Please, listen to me! I'm begging you! How much did you hear?"

I got no reply, other than her sobs that echoed in the room, which suggested that she heard the entire thing.

"Please... I-I can't go on in life without you... I didn't mean any of what I said or did to her-" this comment resulted in more sobs. "-no, no. I don't mean like that, I just mean... she would of told my father, and he would have found out that it's you who I really love, and would of killed us both! Or worse. Forced me to watch him kill you, and be able to do nothing, nothing about it! And that... that would of killed me." As I spoke this heartfelt words, she looked up at me, pools of liquid still dribbling down her face.

"Hearing you say that you l-love her killed me." And she turned away. I stared at her. I never thought that she loved me, as much as I love her.

Rashly, some might say, I did the only thing a man should do in this situation; I kissed her. My hands cupped her, and I had a burning desire for more - a burning desire for her to respond. I needed it. And she didn't. She refused to give in, and this broke me.

"F-fine... I... I see h-how it is. I-I-I see you don't l-love me any-anymo-" I couldn't finish the sentence, my dry sobs raked through my body, as I my shoulders shaked, and my hands balled up, clenched into tight fists.

"Drae?" I had never been called Drae before, yet when she said it, it seemed natural to be called it.

"Drae? Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, it's just that I was so angry with you. Imagine... imagine if I went off and started to kiss that red-head earlier, Weasel, wasn't it? Then, imagine I told him that I love him. And I came back to you, begging for forgiveness, I kissed you... would you kiss me back?"

I imagined it, and my heart shattered onto a million pieces.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't think of that. Please forgive me? I honestly think that I probably would kiss you; it would be unimaginably painful to feel your lips against mine, and not respond."

"R-really Drae?"

"Really. I-I think I love you Elppa." I muttered the last bit, but I could see a red tinge appear in her cheeks, indicating that she heard.

"Y-you love me?"

"Y-yeah. I-I honestly think I do... I know it's fast, heck we only met a few hours ago, yet I can't help but feel drawn to you... I fee sparks whenever we kiss or touch, and I just want to hold you in my arms forever."

"Th-that's great?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, b-because I think love you too." I looked at her, into her large emerald eyes, and didn't drop my gaze as I leant forwards. Our lips met, and we shared a long, yet passionate kiss. Neither of us heard the door open. So neither of us broke away. And then, she was gone. I looked up into the Devil's eyes, and saw tears streaming down her face.

"Dracy?" It was Pansy.

"Y-yes?" I winced, awaiting the yelling, screaming, and violence that was to come. I would be lucky to come out of this alive.

*PANSY'S POV*

He hurried upstairs to get a new quill, after he broke his. Ten minutes later, he had not returned. I went upstairs, and heard him talking. I leant closer to the door.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't think of that. Please forgive me? I honestly think that I probably would kiss you; it would be unimaginably painful to feel your lips against mine, and not respond."

"R-really Drae?"

"Really. I-I think I love you Elppa." He muttered the last bit.

"Y-you love me?"

"Y-yeah. I-I honestly think I do... I know it's fast, heck we only met a few hours ago, yet I can't help but feel drawn to you... I fee sparks whenever we kiss or touch, and I just want to hold you in my arms forever."

"Th-that's great?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, b-because I think love you too."

I waited to see whether there would be more. Silence. I barged in, and found him lying on his bed, kissing...

~°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°~

[A/N: TO BE CONTINUED.

So, whatcha think? I need feedback! Please? I'll update soon (hopefully)!

~gred_forge4ev4