~~~

I got out of my bed as I woke up. Another Monday... A long week was waiting for me. I went near my closet and got my school uniform. I slowly went downstairs and saw my mom preparing breakfast. I gave her a kiss. "Thanks mom!" I added. Soon I got my lunch and left my house. I walked to the school.

When I arrived I saw Mack standing there and looking at somewhere. Somewhere.....no, someone. I looked at the same way and saw someone walking into the school. I wasn't able to see who they were though. I didn't care and went to the class.

Mack walked in after a few minutes. He seemed sad, and angry at the same time. I walked near him and asked what happened. "Eh, I just had an argument with someone." in an annoyed way. After this conversation the bell rang.

I heard footsteps, the teacher was coming. Ms. Palm stepped into the class and stopped in front of the board.

"Good morning y'all, you can sit down.", "On you?~" Mack asked in a low voice. "What did you say Mack?" asked Ms. Palm. "Nothing Miss..." he answered. "Sure mhm." she added in a disappointed way.

Ms. Palm wanted us to write example sentences of Present Perfect. Mack wanted to read his sentence. Ms. Palm's expressions changed as Mack was reading. "I had liked a pretty girl.", "Is this a true sentence?" she asked. "Maybe." Mack said in an upset voice looking at Ms. Palm. It looked almost as if he was upset at Ms. Palm but his expressions changed quickly due to the loud "OOO" noises of the class. Ms. Palm, who now looked a little flustered shut the class down. The class continued as normal for the rest of the period. Although it felt as if these were a lot of tension. I didn't understand why but I ignored.

When the bell rang Ms. Palm walked through Mack angrily. Did Mack do something wrong? Why did she get angry to my handsome baby? I wanted to stop her so I stood up and rushed to my prince's desk. They didn't see I was there and continued talking. I was about to say something but I stopped because the conversation sounded really interesting. "Who is that pretty girl darling?" Ms. Palm asked. "Why?" he tried not to make eye contact. "I asked something, stop talking back and answer me.". He ignored and walked away, it seemed like he didn't want to tell.

Ms. Palm's POV:
I'll find her and make her pay. I'll hurt her and make her cry until she dies.

Ms. Palm seemed angry and she was serious so I decided to leave immediately.