~~~

It was my first day but she had already found the place I was working in. How great.

I checked my phone, my mom had called 5 times. Right... I couldn't tell them where I was and what I was doing. If I told, they would get worried. It was 9pm. I called her back and told I was going to be a bit late. I had to stay there until 10pm and it'd take 30 minutes to walk back home in this dark.

(10pm)

Finally I could leave and go home. I wore my coat and start walking. Then I heard a car sound but thought it wasn't on the road I was crossing. I was in the middle of the road when I saw the black car. It hit me slowly but I still fell on the road. I don't remember what happened after that...

Soon I opened my eyes, I was in a bed but this bed wasn't mine. Huh? What happened? Why was I here? I got out of the bed and checked my phone, new missed calls... I texted my mom, telling I fell asleep in my friend's house. My body hurt so much. That's right, a car had crashed into me. I'm glad I didn't have any broken bones.

I opened the door, I was in a modern house, three floors, large corridors... Woah! Actually not surprised, kidnappers must be rich. I heard footsteps and someone calling my name.

"Oh Y/N, are you awake?" a familiar voice said. A familiar voice... It was Ms. Palm's voice...

"Huh? Why are you-, why am I here??"

"Oh, don't worry. A car crashed into you, I'm just helping."

"Help? It was you who was driving, wasn't it?"

"Ahaha, you're so clever. I suggest you to use your brain on my exams, you'd pass with great grades then."

"Yeah, I will. But that's not the topic right now, don't try changing it! Why did you? Did you try killing me like that?? Everyone would know the killer y'know?"

"Ah honey, I wouldn't for sure."

Yes yes for sure. She kidnapped me, I guess she needs or wants something from me but what would it be?

"Come with me." she said while she was going downstairs. I followed her, she took me to the balcony.

"So, agree on being friends with me or you will make your family get in danger."

What? So she had already found my home address? I had to agree then.

"How will you make them get in danger? You don't even know my home address, right?.."

"[your home address]. This? Haha, I know."

"Ok... I'll do whatever you say then Miss..."

I couldn't let my family get hurt. I had to prevent this happen.

"Good." she said, then she got in the house. What should I do? I made a mistake I guess, no idea what she'll do.

I followed her and asked what she wanted me to do.

"Well, nothing for now, just don't ACT like my enemy. I know you are but Mack doesn't like this. He wants me to leave you alone. Guess he would be happy with us being 'friends' too."

Mack, Mack, Mack... Everything she does is for Mack. What a simp.