~~~

I left there as I said goodbye. I went home to change. I wore my new dress then quickly got out of home. I didn't want to be late. I was kinda worried because it was my first day. I was doing all of these for my family. I couldn't give up so I continued walking to the restaurant I was going to work in. I got there and I went to the boss' office. We talked a bit then I went downstairs. I was finally starting my first job. Woah, I hadn't realized how modern and beautiful this place was. Not surprised there were so many people and so they were rich too.

I stood in front of a table and waited someone to order. Then I heard someone calling the waiter and walked through them. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't understand who they, actually she, were. I was walking to her but stopped when I saw her face. Ms. Palm, what was she doing in here?

I had to take her order because my boss would be angry if I hadn't. I continued walking even though I didn't want. She would learn I was working in here and do something but these thoughts got out of my mind as I got near her table.

"Omg Y/N, are you working in here?"

"None of your business."

"You're right, but this maid dress looks so pretty on you~"

"Shut up."

"Can I take your order? Please." I said in a bad mood. She gave her order and I left there. I went near the chef and told her order. Then I went to the wc. I was washing my hands when Ms. Palm got in with a knife that had blood on it.

"Wha-?! YOU KILLED IN HERE TOO?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong please honey, just my wine did it." she said and she laughed. Her laugh was so cute... Huh?! What was I even thinking?? She. is. a.
p s y c h o p a t h. I had to control my other side, my thoughts, they were killing me for real.

"Pftt, sure it did." I said as I tried getting out but I couldn't get out, she held my arm thoughly.

"Don't mess with me. I'm just not killing you for Mack but if you mess with me I'll really hurt you."

Like I'd get scared.

"Mhm." I answered and left.