~~~

I went home, my mom was waiting for me to eat dinner. My sister was upstairs, watching something. Dad was working. None of them knew what happened. I couldn't imagine how long they would cry if I have died. I had to take care, plus I had to make sure that they were safe too. Nobody knows what that psycho would do.

Maybe it would be better if I moved far away from here, she might follow me and find my house, I could protect myself but what about my sisters? My older sister could protect herself too but what about the younger one? Nobody could do something if she came while we were sleeping. So it'd probably be much better if I moved.

I made up my mind so I went to my room and started searching for cheap but modern apartments, and I had to start a part time job to pay it's rent. I found a cheap, good looking, modern apartment. I could effort it with working just a month. Until then I must protect them.

(After finding a part time job)

I had to buy clothes for work because I was going to start tomorrow. I left home and went to the shopping mall. There were pretty dresses and I bought a fashionable and beautiful one. I went back home right after it. I was tired so I went to bed. It was such a long day...

I woke up with my alarm next morning. I got ready and letf the house. This time I changed my route to school. I arrived there at the same time as Ms. Palm. I wanted to hide in somewhere until she was gone but she caught my arm and pulled me.