~~~

(Four days later)
"Mom, I'm going!" I shouted because I didn't know how far she was from the door.

"Ok honey, by the way we have guests tonight."

"Alright mom, goodbye!" Then I left. I had to study well these days to win the bet. That huge amount of money would make me live a better and a safer life. The money she had offered was way too much.

I got on the bus and sat down ro my favorite place. I put my headphones on and closed my eyes. A soft music was playing and I was about to sleep but I got interrupted with a touch I felt on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see who it was.

There was a girl standing next to the place I was sitting.

"Hey, sorry for waking you up but can I sit here?" she asked as she pointed the chair I had my coat on. I quickly took my coat and told her that she can. She took off her coat and bag then sat.

"Are you new to the school?" I asked because it was the first time I had seen her.

"It's kinda complicated, I was studying in this school but then I left the city to see and stay with my dad, I stayed with him for a few months and now I'm back."

"Oh, your parents are divorced? Sorry for asking..."

"Hey, don't be sorry! It's better like this. They were fighting so often before. Now both houses are quite and peaceful."

"Oh, got it. It's good then."

"Mhm"

"Oh, I almost forgot. What's your name?"

"I'm Sara!"

"So cutee, nice to meet you! My name is Y/N by the way."

"Nice to meet you too!"

"Well, I don't have any friends, actually no friends, here. Do you want to be friends and spend time with me? It's really ok if you have other friends and don't have time!" she was smiling while she was saying this but I could feel that her heart was really broken.

"Of course, I'd love to! I don't have many friends anyway."

She smiled when she heard I accepted. Her smile was so cute...

We got off the bus when we arrived at school. Sara checked her clock.

"We still have much time until the lesson starts, wanna eat something? Maybe breakfast?"

"Sure! I had left home without eating something today so it'd be great!"

She smiled again. How could she smile so cutely?.. My heart starts beating faster when she smiles...

"Let's go!" she grabbed my hand and started running.

"Hey, do you even know where you're going?" I said as I laughed. She stopped and laughed too. Oh, my heart...

"Let me be your guard today."

"Hahaha, that'd be great."

This time I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the school canteen.

"Soo, what'd you like to eat?" I asked.

"A toast, maybe?" she answered.

I told the guy, who was waiting for us to order, what we wanted. I payed and gave her toast to her. We walked to the garden and sat on the grass.

"So, which class are you in?"  I asked, hope she was in mine.

"[Y/N's class]"

"WOAH, WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS!" I shouted, couldn't stop myself.

I was excited.