~~~

They stood up and Ms. Palm didn't take the knife from the floor. I could hear their conversation.

"Why did you save her?"

"She is my friend, Miss. Please stay away from her."

"Sorry baby but she knows everything, I can't let her live!"

"Is there a way I can make you let her live?"

"Umm well, yes actually."

"Great, do whatever you want, go on please."

She got closer to Mack and held his chin, pulled him to herself until their lips touched eachother. I couldn't stand, I couldn't stand seeing him like this. Why?.. Why did this happen? My poor Mack...

She held his waist and hugged him. Could you please stop it? I couldn't look.

Soon Mack pushed Ms. Palm but she didn't got her hands of him. He seemed annoyed.

"What are you doing? You know I have a girlfriend- Oh... You didn't-..."

"Ooh, so you have a girlfriend. Mhm."

"NO NO, I MEANT YOU, YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!"

"What do you mean baby?~ I only have you. I'm Macksexual, not lesbian or something!"

"What the fuck is that? I'M A CHILD. AND YOU? YOU'RE 40??"

"Ahah maybe? It doesn't matter. I LOVE YOU AND I WILL CONTINUE LOVING YOU, FOREVER!"

"YOU ARE A PSYCHO!"

After saying that he left the wc.

I followed him. I had to thank him. He saved my life. He suddenly stopped and I crashed into him. He fell and I fell on him. Ahh his body was so soft.

"S-sorry." I blushed as I said it. It was embarrassing. I attempted to stand up but fell again and this time, something even more embarrassing happened... I fell and accidently our lips touched.

I felt good but I had to stand up... He said he had a girlfriend! I wouldn't want to damage his relationship with her.

Even though I really enjoyed it I stood up. "I'm so sorry Mack." I said and left.

Why did I have to stand up?.. I wanted it to last even more. Maybe I had to give up on him, I had no chance when there were more beautiful girls around. Wow... Maybe it'd be better if I was dead when she tried to kill me.

I walked down the street. The reality really hurt...