~~~

My thoughts changed when I saw a body lying on the floor. I wanted to shout, I wanted everyone to know this, I wanted to show everyone that Ms. Palm was a killer, she was absolutely not innocent!

But if I shouted, if I showed this to everyone, the information that I found this would reach to Ms. Palm and then maybe I'd be lying here the next time. I couldn't shout. I had to shut my mouth, or I'd be in danger. I had to act like everything was ok and I had to wait for someone else to find it. If Ms. Palm tries keeping everyone away, I had to make a teacher see it.

Then the bell rang again, I waited for a few minutes for Ms. Palm getting away if she was there. I felt like I was in a horror movie, or maybe a nightmare. But the big question is... Why did she, why did our lovely teacher turn into a monster and killed an innocent student...

Ms. Palm's POV: (When she took the girl and killed her)
How dare you hold my baby's hand you little bitch! Who the fuck have you the goddamn permission?? His body is allll mine. Do you understand? He is all mine. I'll definitely make you pay. Right. Now. I'll never forgive you. It should be me who was touching his body, kissing his soft, tasty lips! Why!? Why can't he love me? It's all her fault. She stole my love from me! You have to pay this you bitch!

I finally got out of there and went back to class. It was Ms. Palm's class again. I had to find an excuse because I couldn't tell that I was in there, or I'd end up dead too. I told I was in the nurse's office. Mack was sitting on his desk innocently, without knowing something. Oh, my poor prince...

After class, Ms. Palm called Mack near her. She went out of the class with him. I rushed out and followed them because I didn't want him to get hurt. She took him into the place where the body was, to the wc. They were talking until Mack shouted, "You monster!"

Did that bitch try to attack him? I'd definitely kill her if she did. I was worried until I heard their footsteps, they were coming back so I tried to run away, I would be dead if she knew I had known everything. I almost got caught because I was late running. They got out. Mack seemed terrified. I couldn't stand seeing him like that. They were coming through the place I was hiding in so I decided to get out and pretend I was just walking through them.

Suddenly I tripped and was going to fall but then I felt two warm arms, they held me, I wondered who that was so I looked up, I blushed as I saw it was Mack who was holding me. I was in his arms. Damn...