~~~

It couldn't last long because I saw Ms. Palm walking through me angrily. I was scared because her face expressions were the same as seeing that girl, rest in peace, holding Mack's hands. I walked fast to the class and made sure she couldn't hurt me since there were people in class. I was safe, at least I thought I was. Ms. Palm came into the class, she was walking through me. She came and held my arm. It hurt since she was being too hard.

"Stop, please!" I shouted.

"Oh dear, sorry. Does it hurt? That's good then. Ahaha." she said.

"You're a monster, you kill people!".

Fuck. What did I say? I was going to die. How did I end up like this?

"What? Kill who?"

She was angry.

"That girl."

I said. I had to stop, I was in danger.

"Oh, so you know? Who else knows? WHO ELSE IS GOING TO DIE WITH YOU?"

"Nobody, Miss."

"Then I'll make you suffer hm?"

"Such a monster..."

"EXCUSE ME?? WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MONSTER????"

"Pft."

She got angry. What was I doing? I was triggering her so she would kill me? Yes I guess. I was going to be the second victim.

I just wanted to die quickly.

"Can you just be quick ma'am?"

"Why? I'd like to enjoy."

Enjoy what? Crazy. She pulled me to the wc again.

"You're so classic, here again?"

She took out a knife out of her pocket. Seemed sharp... She was getting closer and was smiling.

"PSYCHOPATH" I shouted.

She jumped on me and shut my mouth. Her parfume smelled so good... WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

Suddenly I heard someone running, they were coming into the wc. Then someone pulled Ms. Palm off me, and a soft voice said "Y/N, get away from here!" It was Mack's voice. Ohh he came to save me... I love you Mack!

I stood up and got out of there and I started waiting for Mack. I could see what they were doing from the mirror. I was glad she didn't hurt him.