~~~

I really wanted to start a new life with Mack, he was just so awesome... I got out of my thoughts when I saw Ms. Palm walking angrily. I was curious so I went to the same direction as her. I stopped when I saw Mack holding and kissing someone's hand. Ms. Palm continued walking. She stopped when she got near them. She asked the girl to come with her because she had worksheets to give.

First everything was alright but then I realized that Ms. Palm was just teaching two classes and didn't know anyone else from the other classes.

I started running and I was nervous. I saw them going into the girls' wc. Worksheet ha? What was she planning? I had thought she was creepy since I knew her but I didn't think that much. I had to think positive but it was impossible. When I started moving to the wc, Ms. Palm went out and saw me going in. She made me stop and tried starting a conversation. "Hey Y/N, how are you?" I was confused, "Fine, you?" I answered. "Thanks, can you come with me? I want to give you a worksheet, can you give them to the class?" she continued. "S-sure."

I was nervous, she used the worksheet excuse again, what was she planning this time? I couldn't help but followed her. She really gave me some papers and I went back to class to give them to everyone.

I did what she wanted until I realized the thing that had happened. She had kept me away from there. I rushed to the place to see what had happened. It could be nothing serious... She was a good person at all, wasn't she?..