GOOD NEWS!

Hello people of wattpad! I'm baccckkkk! :D

like wow.... it had been like what? two months since I have spoken to any of you (apart from commenting on other stories) but yea.

I am back and I would just like to say thanks fo being so patient with me!

Even though I have not been here for a while, I have continued to work on DWCB2 and I would just like to say.... I have no idea where I am going with this.... again, this is my first time doing a 'part 2' on a book so please I don't want any hate....

I will be posting the next chapter(s) HOPEFULLY soon (in the next few weeks or so) and I am really happy to get back to writting fr you guys

My school is going okay now but I am still not happy there because of all the backstabbers but I am glad to have REAL friends outside the school (the ones I know in real life and you guys!) Home is going okay too and I am happy about that (depsite the small aruguments that we have...)

Anyway.... I have a big suprise to share with you guys... I wuld tell you now but I would lik to actually have it done before I tell you to avoid disapointment so yea....

Before I go (because I am supposed to be ding Higher Math right now) I would like to do a huge shoutout to two people.If you guys remember, I wrote that I was not going be posting for a while and I saw two really nice comments that made gave me hope. Thanks to @aniyahparker and @NashGrierFanForLife for thereally nice comment you left me :)

Okay... Thus is getting long so I better go.

Untill next time, PEACE!