I'm sorry...

Um... hey guys. 

I know, I know... 'Where the hell have you been?' Well, truth be told, I have honestly lost all hope in this sequel. I honestly thought it was going to be a really good story (just like the first one). 

But since I have completed my exams and end of year projects/assignments, have graduated from highschool, done a bit of traveling, and now preparing for university, I dont have the inspiration to continue this book. I hope you understand. 

And I am extremely sorry to those who have been with me since the start of this dreadful book. I have been writing some chapters, but I am always editing them and re-writing them over and over again and I have just lost interest.  

But I didn't want to end the book on this bad note. I got this idea from @Smilie254 when she was doing the Bionic Academy. Basically, I have the last chapter ready (don't ask why, my brain just works that way) and thought it would be nice to share what was going to happen at the very end of the book (hopefully by the end of the week it will be posted). So... yea.

I am incredibly sorry guys :(

On another note, I have a new account if you didn't already know. It's mynameisroxy.I am going to be posting 'non-fanction' stories, some poems (which I used to do on this account) and a few other things as well. It would be ace if you guys follow. (*slides you a 100 pound note*). 
I am not saying that I am giving this account up forever, I am just going to be posting small/short stories about TV shows, books, or what ever comes to mind (idk yet). 

Okay. Now that we have that out of the way, I need to tell you what is going to be happening when I start university. 

I am going to try my best to upload on my new account as well as this one. When? I don't know. I know it is going to be a bit challenging to manage two accounts, make small Youtube videos (I have a youtube account btw), and also work in university as well as being social. 

Hopefully it all works out. 

So yea... I think that is everything. Hopefully it all makes sense. Again, sorry for this.... (*gives you a cupcake so you can forgive*)

Okie dokie. Bye 

Social Media:
-YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN2FkRpWpSjemIuOrIRIekQ
-YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyIKmNIKwnnIyWAoQ74gpug

Twitter: https://twitter.com/?lang=en-gb