Chapter Five

The two of them looked each other dead in the eye. “Cameron” she sneered.

                “Alexis” he replied.

                “I’m sorry, do you know each other?” Asia asked.  

                “Asia, this is Alexis Patterson. The diva who nearly ruined by career” Cameron said to her

                She laughed and flipped her hair. “Little Boyce” she said patting him on the head. “You still upset that I beat you during the celebrity dance contest?”

                “I am not upset”

                She laughed “Sure you aren't” she then looked at Asia and smiled. “You must be Asia”

                Asia smiled and nodded her head. “It’s an honour to meet you Alexis. You are a huge inspiration to me!”

                Alexis smiled “Well I’m glad someone here appreciates me for who I am”

                “Oh I do!”

                “Cool… Well I will see you around Asia” she said smiling at her. She then looked at Cameron and frowned. “Boyce”

                “Patterson” he sneered. She chuckled and flipped her hair and walked away.

                “Well… that was awkward ” Piper said once Alexis had laughed.

                “Tell me about it” Asia said. "Cameron, this is Piper... Piper, this is Cameron"

                "It's very nice to meet you Piper" he said with a smile. "Cool hat" he said pointing to it.

                “You too and thanks." she smiled and turned to Asia. "I will see you later Asia. Maybe we can hang during lunch?”

                “Yea. See you then!” she said and Piper left her with Cameron as she went to look for Alexis.

                Asia smiled and turned towards Cameron who was still looking straight ahead of him. “Yo, earth to Cameron!” she said hitting him on the shoulder.

                “Ow, what was that for!” he said rubbing where Asia had just hit him.

                “Are you alright?”

                “Yea…. Why shouldn’t I be?” he said stuffing his hands in his pockets.