Chapter One

“You have your tooth brush?”

                “Yes mum”

                “Your towel?”

                “Yes mum”

                “Do you have you-“

                “Mum. She will be alright. And since I am going to be here looking for a university anyway, it will be alright” John said in the back of the cab.

                She smiled “Alright. I can’t believe my babies are all grown up!”

                “Mum!” they said.

                “Okay.  Asia, here is my number and your brothers number if you need anything”

                “Mum, I will be fine” Asia laughed getting her bags out of the cab.

                “Alright then.See you when the show ends” her mum said giving her a kiss on the cheek. Asia waved as the cab came out of the drive way and drove away. Ever since summer camp ended, Asia has been counting down the days to see Cameron again. Even though they chatted on the phone, she couldn’t wait to see him again.

                She picked up her bags and walked towards a big white gate. (Before the summer had started, Cameron’s dad had told her mom that she would be staying in their house, instead of booking a hotel to stay in). She pushed a little red button that was on the door and waited.

                There was a buzz and then a voice. “Hello?”

                “Um. Hi, my name is Asia” she said.

                “Asia?” the voice in the buzzer said.

                “Yes. Asia Chapman. I am a friend of Cameron Bo-“

                “Ah yes. Miss Asia. We have been expecting you. Come on in” the voice said and there was a small beep. The gate then started to open and Asia stepped in. Her mouth then dropped to the ground. She couldn’t believe her eyes. His house was huge. It was like one of those mansions that you see on T.V. (even though it wasn’t a mansion, it looked massive). There was a beautiful garden right in front of it, a drive way that led to the house, and a small Japanese fountainin the middle.  She walked towards the big house and just stood there.

                “Wow” she whispered and pressed the doorbell which had a beautiful chime to it. The door opened after a few moments and there stood a girl with a huge smile on her face.