Chapter Two

“Asia!” the girl said hugging her.

                “Hi. Um…”

                “Maya. We meet on the last day of camp?”

                “Oh yea. Now I remember. Hi” Asia said with a smile.

                “Please come in." she said to her. "Do you need help with your bags?”

                “Um, if you want to help.”

                Maya took some of her bags and the two girls walked in. “Cameron has been talking about you non-stop for the last month” she laughed. Asia nodded but her eyes were fixated on the beautiful hall way. Maya looked at her and smiled “Pretty cool huh?”

                “It’s beautiful” Asia whispered.

                “Yea. We only use it when we are here to visit family or stuff”

                A young man then came up to where the girls were standing. “Hello Miss Maya. Miss Asia” he said to them.

                “Asia, this is Leslie”

                “Leslie?”

                “You have a problem with my name miss?” he said.

                “No sir”

                “Leslie is one of the coolest butlers you will ever meet”  Maya said with a smile

                “He will be the only butler I will ever meet” Asia smiled.

                “Prefer the term ‘someone who just needs some extra money in order to get a new car’ type of person” he said winking at Maya. Maya let out a small laugh.  

                “What's so funny?" Asia asked confusingly.

                “Asia, Leslie is not really our butler." Maya replied trying to hold in her laughter

                "Then if he is not a butler then who is he?"

                " He is a really close family friend of ours that needs some extra money for his… well, you know” she said.

                “Oh... but couldn't you just have worked in a café or something?"

                "Yea, but where is the fun in that?" Leslie said smiling at her.