Last Chapter

In this chapter, they will be watching a 're-run' of the show (which was recorded). I know some things might not make sense, but this is what would have happened at the end of the book. I tried my best to explain some of the 'new' characters that were added into the story. 

"Scarlet calm down"

"How can I calm down? They are going to be here any second, and I need to know if we have enough food"

"At this rate, I am pretty sure we have enough food to feed the whole population of China." Since the contest had ended, Asia's best friend decided that it would be a nice idea to hold a small celebration, commemorating Asia and all her hard work. She had jokingly asked her to invite any other people that wanted to come and was surprised that a) she did and b) all her friends wanted to come.

At the moment, the two of them were in Scarlet's living room with Piper, Keith, Tyler and Roxy while the adults were outside in the patio. John couldn't make it due to some commitments that he had already made. At the moment, Asia was trying to reassure her that everything was alright, but she wasn't listening.

"This isn't funny Asia" she spat.

"I never said it was"

"It's not every day that a celebrity comes to your house you know"

"But won't there be three celebrities in your house?" Keith asked walking towards us.

"Well yea. But we are talking about 'The Cameron Boyce!'"

"Well I am sure he will be here soon" Roxy smiled.

"He better be" Scarlet answered impatiently.

"What time did he say he was going to be here anyway?" Piper asked.

"Why are you asking me?" Asia said.

"Because you were the one who invited him"

"Fair enough" she smiled. "He said around 5. And it's nearly 6"

"Maybe he found out how creepy it would be to come to a fan's house and decided not to come" Amethyst smirked. Scarlet looked at her like a deer caught in head lights and she laughed. "Relax. I'm kidding"

"I knew that" she whispered. "I just want to make sure that I have everyth-"

"Scarlet. You have everything. From the food, to the drinks, to the balloons to the decorations and to the music... you have everything" Tyler told her.

"Okay..."

"Hey, does anyone want to get something to drink?"

"Sure, I'll come along" Piper said.

"I may as well" Amethyst included, and Keith decided to follow them.

"Now Scarlet. Remember. When Cameron comes, I need you to stay ca-" but her friend was cut off by the sound of the doorbell.

"I'll get it" Asia's mom said. The two girls soon heard some very familiar voices. "Asia, it's for you!" she sang.

Asia's eyes lit up and she smiled. She ran towards the door and found the person who everyone had been waiting for. "Cameron!" she said hugging him.

"Asia. Man, I have missed you so much!" he said to her.

"It's only been a couple of months"

"Did you forget about us?" Asia looked up and saw the rest of his family standing behind him. "No of course not. Welcome. Thank you so much for coming" she said with a smile.

"Thank you for having us" Maya said. "Cameron has been talking about it ever since you invited him"

"Just because I wanted to watch the show with you guys"

"Keep saying that lover boy" she said jokingly as her brother playfully punched him in the arm.

"Let me introduce you to the others" Asia mom said to Cameron and Maya's parents. They followed her towards the patio whilst Asia led Cameron and Maya towards the living room. "Cameron, Maya. This is my best friend Scarlet. Scarlet, this is Maya and-"

"CAMERON BOYCE!" she screamed and jumped into his arms. "OMG OMG OMG, I CANT BELIVE YOU ARE ACTUALLY HERE. IN MY HOUSE! OMG OMG OMG OMG. CAMERON BOYCE IS ACTUALLY IN MY HOUSE!" she said and broke into a flood of tears.

Cameron pulled her into a hug and Maya looked at Asia surprisingly. "She is a HUGE fan"

They both nodded understandingly and he patted her on the back. Scarlet then looked at him and laughed "Sorry. It's just I have always wanted to meet you and I really love your work and.... CAMERON BOYCE!"

She then let out a high pitched scream and Cameron covered his ears as Maya laughed. "Oh, Piper, Roxy, Keith, Tyler and Amethyst are in the kitchen by the way"

"Cool, I'll go and say hi to them"

"I'll come too" Maya added.

"It's just over there" Scarlet said. The Boyce children thanked and made their way.

Asia then took Scarlet by the hand and pulled her into the downstairs bathroom. "Scarlet, darling. We have been over this. Cameron agreed that he would come here only if you don't go all crazy like you did just now. Even though he doesn't mind his fans appreciating him, you might want to turn it down a notch"

She laughed wiped her eyes. "Sorry"

"It's fine. Come on, the show is about to start"

The two girls walked out and made their way to the living room as everyone else filled in. The groups of friends sat on the floor and beanbags that were laid out and the adults were on the sofa and chairs.

The T.V started making jazzy festive music. 'Are you ready to dance?' a voice said, and a group of echoes followed it. 'Are you ready to rumble!?' (echoes). Some dancers than appeared on screen with their dance partner. 'Do you have what it takes?' It continued to show some more dancers (with behind the scene footage). Each time anyone appeared on the screen, everyone clapped and cheered. When Cameron and Asia flashed on the screen, Roxy yelled "There they are!" and the whole room burst into cheers and claps again. Asia blushed and looked at Cameron who had his eyes fixed onto the screen. She smiled and continued to watch the television which was showing the first day that they arrived there. The whole experience had been hectic. There were fights, feuds, and Piper had finally stood up for herself. She couldn't be any happier. Not because she had gained more great friends since the end of summer, but finally understood and appreciated all that Cameron, Keith and Tyler do to make their fans happy. Even though she wouldn't see them again for a while, she knew that their paths would cross again someday. It did for her and Cameron didn't it?

I just want to say thank you (again) to everyone who has been with my since the very beginning. Yes, I would have loved to continue writing the book, but I don't see the point if I have lost interest.

Neverless, I hope you enjoyed it :)