Chapter Three

There was a knock on the door the next day and Asia grumbled in her sleep. “Asia” Cameron said outside.

                “Just five more minutes” she said and snuggled deeper into the covers. The door opened and Cameron walked towards the bed and sat down. “Asia, is time to get up” he said he said shaking her awake.

                Asia opened groaned and opened one eye. “What time is it?” she asked sleepily.

                “5:45”

                "Do we have to get up this early?" she companied as she tried to get back to sleep.

                "Only today. On other days we need to get up at 6" he said with a smile.

                "Wow.. that really makes a diffrence"

                "Come on Asia, get up" he said shaking her again.

                "Alright, alright!" she said and sat up rubbing her eyes. Cameron looked at her and couldn’t help but laugh. Asia smiled sleepily. “What? Never seen a girl’s hair like this before?” she teased.

                He shook his head. “Actually I have." he said pointing to his sister who was stirring out of her sleep. "But your hair looks funnier” Asia grinned and shook her head sleepily. “Come one, we need to get ready”

                “For what? What is so important that we need to be up at this time?!” she said lying back down.

                “Well we need to be in there  by 7:45, and it’s like half an hour away. Come on, we need to get a move on” he said pulling up her up.

                “Alright, alright, I’ll get up” she laughed finally giving up.  

                Cameron smiled and walked over to his sister’s bed to wake her up. “Maya, time to get up”

                “Five more minutes” she groaned.

                Cameron shook his head and pulled the covers off her sister. “Come on, get up” he said.

                Maya sat up and looked at him grumpily. "I am not the one who has to be somewhere by 7:45"

                "Yea but you have help with a few things today, remember?" he said to her.

                "Five more minuets" she said grabbing her covers and went back to lying down.

                Cameron gave up and walked towards the door and turned around to face the girls. “See. This is what I don’t get about girls. They don’t want to get up in the morning but they complain that they don’t have time to do their makeup.”