Chapter Nine

"So how was your first day guys?" Cameron's mom asked. The six of them (including Leslie) were all seated at the dinner, each enjoying a plate of mash potatoes, chicken and peas.

               "It was really fun Mrs. Boyce" Asia replied.

               "Yea mom! We had so much fun today, and you will NEVER guess who is going to be there as well!"

                "Who? Your imaginary girlfriend?" Maya sniggered.

                "Hahaha, very funny Maya, but no. I saw Keith and Tyler!"

                  "Oh how lovely" His mom asked. "How are they?" 

                  "They're okay. Although I didn't really talk to Tyler much... but Keith is the same"

                   "You mean he is still finding it hard that I beat him at a swimming last summer?" Maya said.

                  "Hey, you cheated and you know that!"

                     She smirked "Whatever makes you happy big bro"Cameron rolled his eyes and Asia laughed. "So Asia, how was it like going to school and dancing with a bunch famous dancers?" she asked her.

               "It was alright actually"

               "Really?" Leslie asked raising an eyebrow. "I expected a girl like you to get nervous around celebrities"

            "Leslie!" Mrs. Boyce said to him.

             "What? I said EXPECTED!"

            "It's fine, and to answer your question, no. I wasn't that nervous"

            "Wasn't? Girl, you kept on getting surprised when ever our instructions mentioned something" Cameron laughed

            "Well excuse me for not being part of the whole 'celeb' life" she smiled.

           "Well you will get used to it" he said. Asia nodded in response. Everyone ate in silence after a while until Maya broke it.

           "So Asia" she said taking a sip out of her drink. "Made any new friends?"

          "Yea I did actually. I become friends with Keith and Tyler, and three girls called Piper, Amethyst and Alexis"

             "Wait... Alexis?" Mr. Boyce asked. "As in, Alexis Patterson?"

             "The one and only. She is a really cool girl"

              "Well don't get used to it. She is a back stabber and will ruin your life for the greater good" Cameron said not looking up from his plate.

            "Oh come on Cameron, you said you will at least give her a chance"

            "Yea come on Cameron" Leslie smiled. "Don't deny the love that you have for her"

            "Shut up Leslie" he sneered. Leslie laughed and continued on with his meal.

            "Anyway, Asia" Mrs. Boyce said to her.

           "Yes Mrs. Boyce?"

            "How would you like to go to the mall with Cameron and Maya tomorrow? I have a few things that I need to do in town and it would be a great opportunity for you guys to get your outfits for the show this weekend"