vi. sueño

"It's been a while since we got to do this." Taehyung hums as he glances out on the view they had from the balcony. Jungkook is busy finishing up his lunch, not paying attention to the conversation.

"I wish Jin, Yoongi and Hobi could have joined. Lunch all together sounds good." Namjoon hums as he leans back in his chair, taking in the sunlight.

"Yeah. Maybe after the comeback we could have a lunch all together like this." Jimin suggests, making Namjoon hum in agreement.

"If we want to do it here on the balcony we'll have to wait for a while. Winter is coming." Taehyung points out and Jimin pouts in thought. He couldn't deny his best friend's words, even though the sun was shining brightly and keeping them warm for the most part, the small chilly currents of wind that passed once in a while reminded them of the upcoming winter.

"Should we all just go on a trip for winter?" Jungkook asks, finally jumping into the conversation as he sets his plate aside. He pulls his sunglasses back down on to the bridge of his nose to block the sunlight from his eyes.

"That would be nice. But I'm not sure we will have enough time to go." Namjoon answers the youngest honestly, making Jungkook pout sadly at that. "We can still have lunch together, maybe not on the balcony. But we have a dinning room for a reason."

"That's true. We could do like a seasonal theme decorations. Halloween?" Taehyung wonders, making Jimin shake his head.

"It's in less than ten days. I don't think we'll have time by then. But we could do a Christmas theme." Jimin suggests and Jungkook frowns at that.

"Isn't it too soon for Christmas decorations?" He asks and Jimin shakes his head.

"First of all, the lunch wouldn't happen until mid to end November which is the correct time to start talking about Christmas decorations." Jimin says with a nod as a silent approval of his own words.

"I think it could be nice. It's been a while since we've done something more elaborate than what we do on a day to day basis." Taehyung hums softly and Jimin nods in agreement. The last time they'd done something like this had been a few months ago.

Doing fancy dinners used to be more common, especially when Maeve used to insist on doing them at least once a month. Now it was a rare occurrence. They barely saw the friends they used to have those dinners with, barely had any time to plan it and barely had any time to do it. The first time they tried, Jin and Yoongi had cooked with the help of Jimin; Taehyung and Hoseok had decorated thee dinning room, while Namjoon and Jungkook had done the grocery shopping.

It hadn't been bad. But it had only been two months since the break up and Jimin had broken down in the middle of the dinner. They had left their dinner aside and all gathered into the living room to comfort Jimin. It had taken him a very long time to stop breaking down every time he thought of her and he realised now that he still wasn't over her.

Taehyung could sense Jimin's inner thoughts. It truly hurt him to see his best friend still hurting. He understood that they had loved each other dearly and that it had been very hard on Jimin, but Taehyung wished for him to be able to move on one day for he deserved to be happy.

"Any plans for the rest of the day, Jimin?" Taehyung asks in a way to distract him from his thoughts. Jimin looks at his best friend and shakes his head.

"We could go join the others on their schedule." Jungkook suggests excitedly, making Jimin chuckle softly and nod in agreement.

"That would be nice."