vii. ëndërr

The soft shine or light seeping past the curtains is what wakes him up. A soft sigh escaping his lips as he attempts to stretch, but the weight on his chest stops him. He glances down and a smile tugs at his lips. Slowly, to make sure to not wake her up, he wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer. Her bare shoulder pressing against his chest.

Memories of last night flashes in his mind and he can't help the smile from widening. His heart skips a beat. He slowly moves around so that he is laying right next to her - thanking the heavens above that she was a heavy sleeper - and takes this moment to admire her. He tugs a few strands of her hair behind her ear and smiles lovingly at her.

If he could, he'd stop time right here and just enjoy this very moment for ever. Unfortunately, the vibration from his phone brings him back to reality and he lets out a deep sigh. Slowly making his way out of her bed, he grabs his phone and pulls on a pair of sweats he wore last night for their movie night. He makes his way to the kitchen and starts off the coffee machine, before scrolling through his phone. Checking emails, texts from the groupchat, from Taehyung.

He'd told the others he'd be going out, but never specified where and when he'd be back. Taehyung had teasingly reminded him to not make him an uncle just yet and Jimin can't help but snicker at the irony. He leans back on the kitchen counter, checking his schedule to see how long he had before he had to leave her to get back to work.

He was so preoccupied by his phone that he hadn't noticed her walk in the kitchen until she wrapped arms around his waist. His heart skips a beat as he looks down at her barely awake state, before he sets his phone down and wraps his arms around her. He leans forward and connects their lips in a soft kiss, making her smile sleepily, a hum of satisfaction escaping her lips.

"Good morning." He says softly as he pulls away, smiling down at her happily.

"Good morning." She greets back, resting her head on his shoulder making him chuckle and tighten his grip around her.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, rubbing her back up and down softly.

"Tired. You didn't hold back at all did you?" She asks rhetorically and he snickers, his hand slowly trailing down her back. "Don't even think about it."

"Think about what?" He asks innocently, but his hand stops at her lower back and she raises her head to glare at him.

"Get your hands off me you horny ass." She grumbles and he gives her look, silently asking if she was being serious.

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you? Your grip around me right now is tighter than-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Jimin." She says as she steps away from him, moving towards the cupboards to get two cups. He throws his hands up in defence.

"What did you think I was gonna say? I was going to say tighter than your water bottle." He says teasingly, making her give him a glare over her shoulder. "How you have the strength to close your bottle like that, but not to reopen it is always going to be a mystery to me."

"Hey, Jimin! Wake up, we're going to be late to photoshoot." Hoseok exclaims, waking Jimin up from his dream. He lets out a sigh, before pushing himself up and running a hand through his hair. He couldn't deny it any longer... he can't live without her.