Mark's story

MARK'S POINT OF VIEW

I don't understand how these words escaped my mouth. I never planned on saying them. Its not like she is going to reciprocate my feelings. Oh hell, she is not even going to understand. She will probably think I am pranking her, like she thought at he party when she found Aryan and Manvi kissing. 

Aryan.........

He only dated poor Nea to get to me. The jerk decided to make professional rivalry into personal. First time in ten years ever since I have been successful, I fell in love with a girl and he decided to take advantage of that. I still can't process everything I just learnt now. And now, I am adding Nea to the list of messes. Wish, I could tell her everything but the poor girl will only get hurt more.

10  YEARS EARLIER

It was always Antara's dream to have her own magazine. She had begun working on it.

"Wait, till you see how successful it will be!" She stated one day, sitting on my lap. "Of course it will be." I repied with a kiss on her cheeck. 

"I can't thank you enough for letting me do this, honey. " She said with a huge smile. She was so happy. Her smile makes my day. How did I get so lucky? 

"Of course baby, now that the Germans have decided to invest in our company instead of Aqua, I can sit in peace and invest in Enchante.

"You will be one of the leading businessman of our country soon, I know it!" She chirped. 

My poor wife, it was after her dream since the past three days. On our first date, she announced her dream of reaching millions of women with her magazine. Her beauty was enough to lure me to her but her determination and passion was what actually made me stick to her. I made sure, I was going to help her with it. But being new to the world of business, we didn't have enough. Now I was finally able to give her enough to money to start her dream project.

A week later, while at work I got a call. 

"Is this Mayank Sharma?" A hard voice enquired. 

"Yes it is. Who is this?"

"Hi, sir. I am really sorry to infrom you but we believe your wife, Antara Sharma has been in an accident. She passed away right on spot. We need you to come identify the body." 

__________________________________________________________________________________

The doctors told me she was about four weeks pregnant. My beautiful wife was going to be a mother. Did she know? Was she planning on surprising me? She always wanted to be a mother. In five years of our marriage, we had been trying but to no avail. It made her really upset. And now finally god decided to show us his grace. 

But then he decided to take her away. It has been a month and I still don't understand when this dark cloud will ever shift.

Life has no meaning. I tried to come to work today but I can't comprehend anything. I don't understand what am I supposed to do. 

I woke up to see this beauty lying next to me, completely naked. I could not help but keeping looking at her. She was asleep peacefully. I have seen her like this a million times now but everytime, I get excited like its the first time.  I placed a small kiss on her back. She turned towards me and gave me  her glorious smile.

"Good morning." She said sleepily.

"You look so beautiful." I said. She laughed.

"And you have bad morning breath." She gestured towards the bathroom asking me to brush my teeth.