Its Raining Men

As I looked at him, I could not help but notice how handsome he looks. He does not even have to try, all I feel like doing is start kissing him right there and...

Okay. Full stop to the naughty thoughts. Lets not forget that there is another man beside me and I can definitely not ignore the woman with him.

And she is extremely gorgeous. The caramel highlights in her jet black hair, made her hair look ravishing. She was wearing a red dress the size of a table napkin. Too short, if you ask me. But definitely pleasing to the eyes of men.

And maybe, lesbians.

But I was not jealous of her. Dr. Amit can be with whoever he wants to be with. I was just surprised to see him, thats all.

Noticing my frozen state, Mark spoke first.
"Hi, we met at the hospital didnt we? I am Mark." He said to Amit.

"Yes, of course I remember. I am Amit, close friend of Nea's."

"And this is my wife, Lara." He added.

"Hi, pleased to meet you both." She said in her hoarse voice.

Wife. Lara.

Wife. Lara.

Wife. Wife. Lara. Lara.

He is married. To wife Lara.

Wife Lara.

Wife Lara.

"Nice to meet you wife Lara.....uh..Lara. Haha. Silly me." I croacked.

Suddenly Mark's arm snaked my waist, "We will not disturb you to further, shall we sit now Nea?"

Before I could reply, Amit spoke up.

"Don't be silly. Our tables are nearby anyway, join us."

"That would be great, sugar lump." Lara said to Amit.

Sugar lump? Really?

"Oh please we don't want to intrude." I said.

"You won't. It will be fun. Join us.'sugar lump' said.

Five minutes later, we were all seated together and I was wishing continously if I were dead.

Dinner with the man who ragged me off my dream job, my psychologist who was carrying me and flirting
with me after that just yesterday and his mega gorgeous wife? No, thanks.

They were all chatting up nicely and I really was trying to fit in but then I excused myself to go to the ladies room.

I washed my face, reapplied my make up and yet I think a complete mess of a woman is what the mirror kept reflecting back.

I need some air.

I step out of the restaurant. And take a deep breath. What is bothering me so much?

"Please don't call me a stalker." A familiar voice said.

I turned around.

"Why didn't you tell me you were married?"

"I am your doctor Nea. Why would I talk about myself?"

"Yeah, people tell you their deepest thoughts ans secrets all the time. Its your job. Its not a big deal to you."

"It is my job."

"Right."

"Yes."

Awkward silence.

"So you are dating. Good."

"Its good?" I asked him. "I mean, you think its good?"

He suddenly came close to me, killing all the distance between us. He bent down a little, his eyes looked inside mine. My heart started racing.I could feel his breathe mixed with mine.