I love you litte stawberry.

When life gives you lemons? Make lemonade.
Life gave me lemons. Lots of them. It was almost a month ago I caught my best friend and boyfriend kissing in my party where I made a huge fool of myself afterwards. I tried to murder him with my expensiv stilettos publically.

Okay I may have exaggerated a little bit.

Anyway, afterwards it felt like all life was giving me were lemons. Huge big sour lemons.

And no other ingredient to convert it into lemonade.

But then without my knowing life sent me my ingredient in shining armour.

SUGAR!

SUGAR = AMIT.

Here he stood right in front of me. Even though I was completely aware of all the obstacles in the way, what do you think I did?

His lips were firmly locked on mine and it welt weird at first. I guess because the first time I saw him and realised he was my psychologist and how extremely annoying he was....I never expected to kiss him. Yes, here I am, kissing my married ( well separated) psychologist who is filthy rich and is father to a little boy who calls superman, supawan. Also, I may have forgotten one little detail.

I may have a boyfriend too. Also, he wants to me to meet his mother. ( By the way, whats up with that huh? I have only been with him for a week. Thats in theory too because we spend so little time together. Next week, we will be married if we go in this pace. Then I would need to have an extra marital affair with Amit. Aye Aye Captain. No problem in that. This man is tooo good a kisser. Scratch that. I am kidding.)

But all those thing did not matter right now. Because this moment was too perfect. Too perfect.

Your first love is someone you will remember even when you are forty. Just at the thought of him or her, fragments of previous emotions will rush back to you. Because it was the first time you ever felt so many emotions just because of one peron, for the first time. He or she made you feel things you never knew you were capable of, and then how can you forget that person? And unfortunately, if you are single and just not your usual jolly life..if you feel lonely, its the page of first love you will open and end up believing you lost THE ONE.

But the thing to keep in mind is, if you lost that person and if he or she really is the one for you then they lost you as well. And they certainly realise it too. Then won't you be together?

If you are not, its you just feeling lonely. Loneliness and lust, they always confuse us. They are two evils that can imitate love very nicely.

And its hard to tell the difference between loneliness-lust and love. The only major difference is that, the first is only temporary. It will end.

But that does not mean, you have to stay afraid of being hurt or alone again. There is no such thing as a soulmate completing you. There might be soulmates, but if you lack self worth and self love then forget about anyone else truly loving you.

You are never going to be alone. You will always have someone. You will always have some form of love. It could be your mother, best friend, sibling, teacher, a stranger who found you crying. Anyone. But you will never be alone. Never. Unless you choose to be.

And that is what all this drama in my life has taught me. My cousin, I used to despise is now one of my pillars of strength. My mother who supported me from the day one.

And then there is this man, I am kissing at the moment.

He taught me so many things ever since he came. One of them being forgiveness.

Realising that we were probably creating a scene for the neigbours by kissing in the door way, I finally and reluctantly pulled back.

"Umm....," I smiled sheepishly. "Would you like to come in?"

"Already ready for some action, aren't you?"

"No..Ofcourse not! I just..you should.." I stammered and he started laughing.

"Relax, stawberry."

"You know what? Stay out!" And I shut the door.

He started ringing the bell consistently which made Nicki come downstairs.

"What the hell?" She asked.

"Its Amit!"

Her face looked beyond excited and she opened the door.

"Hi, I am Nicki. Her cousin!"

"Don't let him in." I told her.

From the window I saw Amit make a puppy dog face.

"I have something to give her." He pulled out a box the size of a fist out of his pocket.

Nicki let him in and he smiled seeing me stand behind the door. "Thats a great hiding spot, stawberry." He said sarcastically and winked.

Nicki grabbed her bag from the centre table and left. "Well, I have a party to go to. But you guys have fun. Paris Hilton is going to be the guest of honour." She squeled excitedly. She was hoping to talk to Paris about starring in the cover page for the debut issue of Glamorous.

"Have fun!" I said shutting the door.

"Well, isn't she cute?" Amit said.

"Eyes on me." I said teasingly.

"Always." He said and handed me the box.

"What is in here?" I asked.

"I gave it to you to open it and not play 'Guess What' with it."

"Do you have to be sarcastic?"

"Open it."

"I think you are really hot when you are impatient." I said.

"Nea, open it now or I will make you hot too."

I blushed wildly at that.

"I will. If you open something too." I said seductively.

His eyes grew wide with surprise.

"Anything." He said and came closer. "What do you want me to open, sweet stawberry?"

"The....window. Should let some fresh air in, don't you think?"

"Open the damn box, Nea." He said irritatingly and I laughed.

I finally lifted the velvet lid up and in front of my eyes, I saw what I never thought I was going to see again.

The bracelet, I saw at the auction held by Raven's hospital. It was right there. In front of me.

"Amit...oh my god. How did you? Omygod...so beautiful..I..."

"I love you." He said softly. "Good thing you ran out of that fund raiser when I was lecturing you? I placed my bid and turned out I won. They sent me this, today."

"I never heard anything after you said that...."

"That I love you?" He smiled. "I love you little stawberry. I love you."

I wrapped my arms around him and gave him the tightest hug, I could. " I love you too." I said in his ear.

He smiled and secured the bracelet on my wrist.

"You have a boyfriend, though, don't you?"

"And you have a wife."

"Gues, we have some things to take care of huh?" He smiled and placed a small kiss.

I guess so. But too happy to notice that right now.