Prologue

Damien Wayne was a mystery to those around him, He was cold and indifferent and it was rare to see any emotion from him that wasn't anger even his family didn't really know him that well. His father Bruce didn't know of his existence until he was ten and the rest didn't understand. He was born and raised an assassin who was told not to show emotions. They never would understand why he functioned the way he did. Even Dick the brother he was closest too would never understand what it was like in that place he had no familial love until he was 5 that was when She came her name was Persphone Jackson but to him he was the mom he never had, the one that would comfort him, bandage his wounds, and hold him when he was scared. She was the one that gave him a family before he met his biological one. She was the reason why he always had a locket hidden around his neck and carried a picture in a secret pocket that only he and Alfred knew about although both pictures were different one was of him and Percy and the other was of their family or as they were once called the children of the big three plus will , He loved them all and they loved him back to him they were his aunt and uncles while percy was his mom. That was one thing Damien Wayne knew by heart even though his mother had given birth to him she wasn't his mom that title belongs solely to Percy.