Where she went Part 7

After fighting and surviving too wars you would think that I could catch a break but I can't you see two months after the giant war Annabeth decided to go she her father and his family. After I saw her off at camp I went to my own mother's house and got pulled into a bear hug by my mom and had a tearful reunion. 

Originally I was supposed to go with Annabeth  but she said to go visit my mom, after a long time of convincing I agreed. So while I was finally with my mom and Paul Annabeth was on a bus to her dad but a semi-trucks driver decided to fall asleep  and crash right into the side of Annabeth's bus. It crashed into her side and she died on impact. I heard the day after and I shut down. I wouldn't eat or sleep all I could think was she survived everything thing thrown at her and she died because of a stupid mortal!? After 2 days of mourning I got up because A Annabeth wouldn't want me to sit and wallow in self pity and B this wasn't my first lost and I wouldn't be the only one effected and the camp needed me so I went back to my home camp half blood.

When I got there Thalia tackled me along with what was left of the seven and Nico and Will they all hugged me and I hugged back we were all sad and effected by Annabeth in one way or another. When they all let go after saying their pieces left except for Thalia and Nico.

"You're going to see her cabin aren't you." Said Nico it wasn't a question. Percy sighed "yep, she might have been mine and Thalias sister in all but blood but she is the Athena cabins sister and I owe it to Annie to a least check on them" Percy's eyes swirled with hurt and sadness. Thalia cracked a sad smile "you never could be selfish could you". Percy knew that that was a lie Tartarus proved as much so instead she replied "personal loyalty is my fatal flaw" Thalia rolled her lightening blue as that were clouded with grief. 

Percy shrugged and looked towards the cabin that she and Annabeth spent time at weather it be making plans or spending time with her siblings. She waved by to her cousins before walking across the lawn aware of all the glances she was getting although they weren't of pity but understanding As she knocked on the door to the cabin that could be considered a piece of art. Alex a camper that came after the first war answered the door. His eyes that were the same grey as Annie's sent a sharp feeling of grief through Percy's body. Alex looked surprised before giving a sad and knowing look and letting her in. Heads full of blonde curls turned to look at the newcomer. Some sad smiles showed on some of their faces realizing who it was and what she meant to their sister. Percy looked at the people that reminded her or Annie and breathed in pushing down her grief and spoke "I'm sorry I didn't go with her if I did or told her to come with me maybe she would be alive, but I can't change the past so I offer my condolences and blue cookies. I know it won't help but  maybe it can easy the pain for a little bit." Malcom a survivor from both wars let out a sad chuckle and said "I might take you up on that cookie but first.." he got up from his bunk and walked to Annabeth's old one he looked around asking a silent question to his brothers and sisters they all nodded in unison. He graded something wrapped in fabric and walked to Percy handing it to her before continuing "she would have wanted you to have it until you could give it someone you think would put it to good use". Percy slowly unwrap Ed the fabric already guessing what it held. She was correct it was Annabeth's dagger the same one Luke gave her. A tear ran down Percy's cheek before wiping it and rewrapping it with the fabric she pulled Malcom into a fierce hug he hugged back before motioning for his siblings to join him and that was how Percy's day was spent she stayed in the Athena cabin talking and sharing memories and grief with them at some point Thalia joined them and helped telling stories from their days on the run.

After staying their for a week Percy knew she was going to leave camp so that's what she did she told everyone at dinner and they just smiled and told her that camp would always be her home.About two months after leaving the camp she was approached by a woman who had spied on her while Percy trained in the woods Percy knew she was there but she didn't care because the woman wasn't a monster. The woman's name was Talia Ah-ghul she offered her a place with the league of assassins. Percy agreed only if she would only be sent on missions to kill bad people she spent 5 months with the league before leaving and finding a spot and building a cabin so she could be free from the gods for a while a month later Percy got a call to teach Talia's kid Damien. She was surprised that Talia had a kid she didn't seem like the type too. 

Over the years Percy learned to love Damien as her own child in her eyes he was even though she knew who the kids father was she didn't care she even showed him to her father and Mother they both loved him Poseidon even gave him his blessing which allowed him to breathe under water and told him if he ever needed help the ocean would show him the way either to Poseidon himself or Percy. To Percy he was her child he gave her peace of mind that she never thought she would have after the wars especially after Annabeth died. It killed her when she had to let him go after Percy heard about what happened she made sure to check that Damien was safe. He was with his father and she knew deep down he would be okay she made sure to keep in contact with Damien and send him cookies.

After she found out that he became robin she was pissed but eventually calmed down and told him to be safe and if ever everything went to shit to go to the ocean it would protect him because Poseidon had recognized him as his family as well as Percy's adopted son. Over the years that Damien was with his father Percy became a world renowned marine biologist and activist. Thalia and herself and Rachel (Dare) owned companies that cleaned the ocean and nature of pollution and helped those hurt by the effects of humans. Thalia was a speaker for their companies so she was covered by the mist so she looked older Not to mention that Nico helped with their finances and Will helped animals and people that were effected by the negative effects of humans or those effected by pollution. Demigods that wanted to be a part of the regular world normally joined the company and those that didn't join would help donate money to their cause. As to where they got money from Percy help sea creatures that were hurt and owned aquariums that they could stay in till they got better and gave them the option to stay their or go back to the ocean. Rachel also sold paintings that ended up I  galleries and since Thalia  was with the hunters she gave speeches around the world about the importance of helping the world when her lady allowed it. When Damien saw what his mom was doing for the world he was very proud of her and couldn't wipe a smile off his face which freaked out his fathers side of the family.

- —————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hello I hope you enjoyed this. it's basically giving background and what happened to Percy and what she did when Damien was with his father

Enjoy the random picture of my aunt's cat at the top

25-Jason current age

14-Damien current age

5-when he first met Percy 

9-when he left

Percy's age:

16-17-when she met Damien 

20-when Damien leaves

25-Percy's current age