Part 4:Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred was an enigma wrapped in a enigma. He was kind and compassionate and extremely patient. To most he was a role model for something in others lives for some he was a grandfather figure to others he was the type of person you strived to be like. Another thing that Alfred is observent  so it was no surprise that when Damien Wayne arrived at the manor he was the first to realize that someone other than his mother had taken care of him.

When Damien first arrived Alfred was the first to notice his love for the color blue more specifically ocean blue. In fact the first thing Damien did when he got a phone was change the background to the ocean and look up how far the manor was from the ocean. 

Second was his love for chocolate chip cookies other food he was pretty clueless about but  chocolate chip cookies he could smell out like a bloodhound and Alfred doubted that Talia made him those.

The third thing was his love for his dagger one of three things he never goes with out. This being the second to last thing that helped Alfred figure out that Damien Wayne was actually Damien Jackson ah-ghul  Wayne or just Jackson Wayne.  (literally he asked to have his named changed when he was eight Percy just had someone Bury that information to keep it hidden from unwanted eyes) Assassins always  learned to use multiple weapons so Alfred found his attachment to this one strange until he saw the case (the case itself came from Percy the dagger itself is Annabeth's old one ) which had the words don't live in someone else's world inscribed in Latin and immediately knew that this was a gift most likely from someone important to Damien.

The fourth and final clue was when Damien asked to have a secret pocket attached onto his suit without Bruce's knowledge. Alfred asked what it was for and the boy pulled out a picture albeit reluctantly of him and a woman of stunning Beauty with jet black hair mixed with gray and white streaks that reminded him of master Jason's hair. The woman also had stunning ocean eyes and tan skin similar to Damien's own skin. Damien then pulled out a locket that opened into three parts one holding a picture of the woman in the middle with a picture of Damien and the woman kissing his cheek on the right side and on the left had a group picture of two women with black hair one being the woman from before the other being a new one this one having  short black hair a eyes alive with electricity along with the women there were three boys one being Damien the other to being men who looked to be the same age as the women on of the men having striking blonde hair and blue eyes the other having black hair and onyx eyes. 

When Alfred asked who they were Damien with "their my family and mom just not biologically" and at that point Alfred knew just from the look in Damien's emerald eyes that this woman was everything to him and Alfred decided that it didn't matter that his mother was Talia he was going to love this boy as his own just like the other sons albeit adopted ones of Bruce Wayne because as he looked back at the photos in the locket and the larger photo (which was a copy of the group one) he could see and feel the love riding from the people to Damien especially the one with ocean eyes and as strange as it was he felt like he owed the woman to love him like she did judging  by the photo. 

So Alfred finally replied to Damien and said "I would love to add that pocket Master Damien if of course you don't mind telling me some stories about the people in the photos

And that was how Alfred got Damien to open up and as he heard more stories about the people in the photos the more he grew to admire them.

————————————————————————————————————————————————— So I hope you liked it I'm going to try to focus more on the present and include flashbacks that explain why Damien is the way he is and moments with Percy leading into the Bat Family eventually meeting actually meeting her

PS- Damien is currently 14 in the present time and was nine and a half when he finally left Percy and went back to the Ah-ghuls and was 5 when he went to Percy 

(Also I'm going to post a new story about a cross between PJO and The 100 called The Prettiest Smiles and do you guys think it would be cool  to have a cross with 10 things I hate about you and OuterBanks)

The Dagger is above