Part 1 The Day the Demon Child met his Match

5 year old Damien's POV

Mother had called me to meet with her and Grandfather on the balcony. I sighed this is probably not good...  As I opened the door I saw my mother her green eyes already looking at me although my grandfather had his back to me I had no doubt that he knew I had arrived as well.

"Damien, Do you know why we called you here" my mother asked with narrow eyes

"No mother I don't know why you called me" I replied keeping eye contact like I was taught too

"Good"

"Damien you are the heir to the league of assassins but from we have heard from your mentors they think that you need more special training..."

Special training I mentally asked  my eyes showing slight confusion 

"You my son are going to get special training from one of the best assassins we ever had it's truly unfortunate that they stopped"

Know I was intrigued if my mother complemented them they must be good

"Who is it mother?"

"Well son the woman who is going to be training you is named Percy, Percy Jackson"

"How come I never heard of her mother"

It was my grandfather that answered "because she was the type of assassin that only took out the bad guys not only that she was the type of person to not take orders and when she did she did them her way damn the consequences but I have a feeling she'd be good for you"

" Yes grandfather when is she coming here?"

Mother scowled "she is not staying here you are going with her"

"What..."

" she will be here soon we had some people pack your bags"

As if on que a few people walked onto the balcony with my twin black suitcases and Emerald duffel bag. Mentally sighing I turn to my mother "when is she getting here"

"Right about now" said mother looking at what looked to be a bird getting closer as it keep getting closer I saw that it was actually a human. They had landed on the balcony railing.

Letting their hood drop ringlets of black hair with streaks of white and gray that couldn't be from old age that's when Emerald meet Ocean. I was amazed her eyes looked like a shattered ocean and I couldn't help but wonder what made them like that. 

The woman caught me staring but smiled showing pretty white teeth and said 

"Hello, I'm Percy your Damien Right?"

Disclaimer I don't own any of the characters only the plot

PS: who do you want Percy to end up with if any one that way I can decide on age?