New Mission Part 9

Damien POV 

Location Wayne Manor 

It's been about a week since Father and the others started pestering Pennyworth about what was making me happy and it has sent the manor into absolute Chaos.  So far the only one to have left it mostly alone is Todd while Drake has been going over security footage trying to figure out what had happened.He won't I change the security settings to automatically delete any footage relating to my Mom. Grayson on the other hand has has tried everything from manipulation to bribery and Father is trying and failing at subtly asking questions that would hint at what happened you'd have thought he would be better at that.

 It's not like Pennyworth would give up that information unless told to by me or we were in a situation that would need me to call my mom or her side of the family. I sighed and continued thinking laying on my bed laying on my bed playing with the dagger mom gave me.

"Master Damien your father is calling everyone for a meeting in the cave." As Pennyworth spoke I was snapped out of my thoughts

"Alright I'm on my way" I replied walking past him out the door of my bedroom and started heading towards the cave. 

As I arrived I saw that everyone was already there.

Father looked up from where he was sitting And said while turning on a hologram of a mission plan"Good now that everyone is here we can begin, Two days from now Rachel Dare is opening a gallery in Gotham and it is the most likely target of an attack planned by the Joker" At the mention of Dare and the Joker both mine and Todd's eyes twitched. But as Father continued we both schooled our expressions "Our job is to make sure that no one gets hurt so we need to make sure the gallery is as secure as possible and yes we all are going to attend." Father finished giving a look to Tod who in turn rolled his eyes.

I sighed inwardly since it's Dare's gallery Mom along with her family are going to be there or at least Mom because Dare is her friend And Nico and Will because Nico handles financial things for all of there companies and Will because of politeness and Nico. Well it looks like I'll get to have a family reunion sooner than I thought.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hope you enjoy sorry it's been so long 

Any suggestions for how you want me to proceed?