𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

She was struggling to breathe.

What was thought to be an excellent, grade A student, Daniella Carves, who turned out to be a filty oppressor who had the gull of challenging what belonged to him, going after what he owned, was currently struggling against the taller male's tight grasp against her neck; Slowly but surely cutting off oxygen towards her wind pipe.

She was a fool to mess with the raven's property, anyone who did was. And they'd meet the same fate as her if they ever started a losing battle against the predator.

Now, look at the result of her: No matter how hard she struggled, grasping at survival with all she had, she couldn't get a good hold of it, in fact, she was slipping away into the deep depths of deaths grasps.

And the fact that the street was abandoned didn't help her case of trying to scream for any source who could help her fight off the person who she'd most likely see before her pityful, untimely, death.

But to be brutally honest, she was being pushed to the point of thinking death was rather better than the monotoned face above her panicked expression, not a hint of remorse in sight. But in his case, he didn't have to feel remorse for the weakling underneath him. After all, it was gonna be worth it. He'll make sure it'll be worth it.

The fact that she even had the nerve to claw at his hand, and squirm on the cold concrete floor only made her look more like a vermit he was so tempted to crush. It disgusted him.

But at least he got a beautiful portrait out of it. He did create her into something marvelous. A perfect canvas that described exactly what would happen to someone if they laid a finger on his beloved. The moonlight that shimmered onto her tattered and bruised face only added onto glory. The perfect sight. But still, the predator wasn't fully pleased with the outcome.

So attempting to provide the nourishment for his urge of satisfaction, he released her throat from his hold, only to bestow upon a blade from his pocket knife that was professionally hidden behind his back. The only thing stopping him from satisfying his main urge was a competing side of him pleeding for him to get more out of her. Maybe a few last words.

How generous of him.

Giving his prey an almost mischievous look in his eyes, he fed the opposing side of himself and released some pressure of his blade. Hoping to get the thrill he deserved after all his hard work.

He was craving to see her in agony. Craving to see her crimson blood leak on his hand as the tune of his maniac laughs sang through the air. All he needed was to provide for one side, then move onto the next.

Finally, the rancid bitch choked up the few words she could after regaining her breath from her obscene panting.

"I don't even know you! Why?! Who the hell even are you!" She wailed.

A long dreadfully painful silence wafted through the air before the predator finally spoke up with a smug, sadistic grin plastered on his face that would've probably haunted her forevermore.

"Oh right; I haven't introduced myself." He began, suspensefully creeping up to her till he was just centimetres away from her ear. "I'm Levi. And that's all you need to know.

                                ✍︎✍︎✍︎

Running like a mad man down the narrow hallway flooded with students in their classic red button up shirt and black bottoms that varied from skirts to pants, she knew her defeat was near.

Her breath became grately uneven from the running, and it didn't help seeing the ocean of students displayed in front of her that her opponent somehow got through.