unpublished Chapter

Taking in a whiff of the tension enduring air, the distasteful scent of defeat lingered in his lungs.

The brute sauntered out of the arena, pushing through the swarm of pupils it attracted and continued his journey down the narrow hallway.

Unlike most of his walks, the ones with each step taken a new gruesome thought bloomed, this one seemed aimless. All the seeds of brutality that were implanted in his mind lacked the nutrients and motivation to thrive. Leaving his ideas fruitless and him meandering down the vacant hallway.

The brute felt as if he failed—even despite rooted deep down he knew all too well that it was simply a minor inconvenience, it still mockingly circled his mind how Jaxx left unscathed to his wrath, furthermore, Sora falling victim to his malice coming fruitless.

And even despite that, he couldn't help but think that that was a more merciful outcome for the naive boy.

Ringed in frustration, he gritted his teeth and sped up his pace, incoherent emotion strapped by his side with 1 goal implemented into his mind to achieve.

Neutralise Jaxx Davor.

hahha i scraped together a couple paragraphs to have entertainment of you thinking this book was gonna be continued. too bad so sad. /hj